El Chacho Kill Picture

leChef
Do you remember Dionisio Roman Garcia Sanchez AKA El Chacho, leader of los Chachos in Nuevo Laredo before the CDG incursion? He was killed by a zeta commando lead by Victor Manuel Vazquez Mireles on May 13, 2002.

I came across this picture I have not seen posted on BB before.

Re: El Chacho Kill Picture

Podrido
That is interesting! After seeing El Chacho's name pop up so many times over the years I'd come to wonder what he looked like.
Just a lurker.

Re: El Chacho Kill Picture

Maximillian
I've read old Sources and it stated that El Chacho left Nuevo laredo and went hiding in Monterrey, after he slayed Osiel's Mario Flores Soto's youngest brother and ten of his associates and after that when Osiel sent his Squadron of los Zetas in Nuevo Laredo to hunt him down, he went hiding in monterrey. after that el Lazca and other Zetas kidnapped four policemen believed linked to el Chacho, after that they tortured them until they confessed their association with el Chacho and then burned them to crisp in a two hundred liter metal drum. Chacho's location in Monterrey was given to Osiel by Arturo Pedroza Aguirre (gunned down while working-out in gym at Sept 26, 2002) after that armed Zeta commando dressed in federal police uniform  broke into his residence they kidnapped Dionsio Garcia "el Chacho" and four other people, and they did also killed Chacho's right hand Juvenal Torres Sanchez "el Juve" However Raul Alberto Trejas AKA el Alvin Z-9  was also killed due to the lack of medical attention after he got wounded by gunshot.

the corpse of el Alvin "Z9" was left in matamoros down town hotel and later his remnants were sent to his home city in Valle Hermoso, however the corpse of el Chacho was completely   naked till his pink colored under-wear and left outside the street of Rio bravo, Tamaulipas.

Re: El Chacho Kill Picture

Maximillian
The person that practiced in the kidnapping and killing of el Chacho was Flavio Mendez Santiago AKA "el Amarillo" "Z23" "Zeta 23" arrested in Jan, 2011

Re: El Chacho Kill Picture

Here is an earlier live version