El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

DaBlueLine
in the middle of the video he basically said, keep sending these dumb motherfuckers like these. sincerely metro 3, greetings from beyond. He died but he is still very much with us. He still commands.

Long time reader, i just registered. I used to live in the border and its terrible how things have gone to hell.

>>A conservative is a man who just sits and thinks, mostly sits.
Woodrow Wilson<<

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

Jack S. Shaw
@ Chivo:  i think that video was made before metro tres died.

I think you need to learn to speak and read spanish.   Im a gringo but I've learn to be fluent.   Hell my wife is mexican.   If you want to be a mexican drug cartel aficionado like what this forum has turned to, you need to get the skills down:)

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

El Regio
No the video was not made before they executed him. Clearly they are referring to him as beyond the grave!

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

EL Gordo
lol dumb@ss...

you spanish sucks and yet you try to criticize someone else? Metro 3 is clearly dead according to this vid..

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

Jack S. Shaw
@ Gordo: " Metro tres, Saludos de mas aya"....obviously i was wrong.   i hadn't paid attention to the  whole video jerk off.

Re: El Cártel del Golfo Captura e Interroga a Zetas en Zacatecas! WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT METRO 3?(VIDEO)

Guerro
Damn a Gringo telling another Gringo he needs to learn Spanish jajaja. Classic!!

But I agree with Jack assesment, "If you want to be a mexican drug cartel aficionado like what this forum has turned to, you need to get the skills down:) "