El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Char

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Podrido
That was fast. Didn't he just release an audio message like a few days ago about how he was here to stay?

Sort of reminds me of when Bindy Johal told that CBC reporter he was still around to fight his enemies and, well...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0601615e195f63aa0caea113fe59431a/tenor.gif?itemid=10117389
Just a lurker.

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

from our mainpage post

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Parro
Big news!

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

K Guapo!

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Chava
Israel Uriostegui, 23 years old, a protected witness (great protection) was killed. He was going to testify against El Carrete.

https://laverdadnoticias.com/crimen/Acribillan-a-testigo-protegido-que-declaro-contra-El-Carrete-lider-de-Los-Rojos-20190808-0214.html

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

BBfollower
El Carette was sent to federal prison Puente Grande in Jalisco.  Isn't dangerous for him considering that he was fighting CJNG in Morelos?

https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/08/11/dictaron-formal-prision-a-santiago-mazari-el-carrete-presunto-lider-de-los-rojos/

In 2008, "El Carrete" was arrested and charged with crimes against health by Sedena. However, at the beginning of 2009 he was released, although he was found criminally responsible and charged with five years in prison and 100 days of fine.

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Char
I would Not be surprised if we get news that El Carrete is dead and the cause was suicide :/

I think El Piolin of Cjng of Tijuana died on suspicious circumstances but then also Adrian Gomez Meza accountant of Cjng in Puerto Vallarta worked for El Sapo 090 died from suspicious circumstances supposedly suicide.

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

BBfollower
Ya, a lot of suicides going on in that prison...

Re: El Carrete Leader of Los Rojos Captured by Sedena and Semar

Chava
8/5/2019 - GRO. Govenor said: the capture of "El Carrete" will avoid more violence in Guerrero.

https://novedadesaca.mx/aprehension-carrete-evitara-violencia-guerrero/

8/12/2019 - Sub Secretary in Human Rights Matters, Alejandro Encinas Rodriguez (Federal) says the capture of "El Carrete" doesn't guarantee peace in the mountains of Guerrero.

https://novedadesaca.mx/captura-carrete-no-garantiza-paz/