El Azul dead?

Alacran
Not sure if to really trust the site but anyone have insight on this story? Supposedly passed away from a heart attack after an accident that left him injured.

Re: El Azul dead?

Siskiyou_Kid
Wow, I was just reading Rio Doce, and they had not posted this, but it's there now.

http://riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/muere-de-infarto-juan-jose-esparragoza-moreno-el-azul/

Re: El Azul dead?

Alacran
Wow guess it's a developing story and will find out soon if it's true or not. We shall wait & see

Re: El Azul dead?

Mayo is the last of the old guard in power, unless you include Don Rafa.

Re: El Azul dead?

Yeah, Rio Doce did report in error on something else recently, but this is THEIR report, so it sounds true.

However, not knowing whether he died in GDL or DF is a bit suspicious. I would bet on GDL if it true.

Re: El Azul dead?

Alacran
Yep Mayo is the last of the old school traffickers. If Rio Doce has released the news then there's a good chance it's true. If true I too believe GDL would be the most likely place.

Re: El Azul dead?

Tijuano
This is big news if true!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Azul dead?

Yahweh

Re: El Azul dead?

Tijuano
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
Mayo is the last of the old guard in power, unless you include Don Rafa.

Kid, you know Sinaloa´s power structure way better than me, how much of a hit do you think this could be for CDS?

As far as I know, the possible new leaders just don´t have the same Mayo/Chapo/Azul had.

I know this might sound as a stretch to many, but, do you think this (along with Chapo´s capture) could be the beginning of a slow end to CDS as we know it?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: El Azul dead?

Yahweh wrote
Wow if this is true this is VERY BAD news for all of Mexico. From what I've heard of Azul he's a great mediator and sits people down to make truces. I'd imagine with him gone cartels would say to hell with the truces and would start attacking each other. This man was very well respected and is of the old school traffickers. Wasn't he the one who mediated the truce between the Zetas and Carteles Unidos? The one which Z-40 broke numerous times? Chapo had called out Z-40 for breaking that truce, I always wondered if it was Azul who made that happen.

If dead RIP. One of the last old school narcos.
carteles unidos isn't that el komander  lol

Re: El Azul dead?

pilot
this is going to sound like cheerleader cartel but, I hope this is not true, if el azul die this are really bad news for mexico, he was the one that make truces and negotiations possible in the cartels, and i don't think nobody could replace him and do the work he do

Re: El Azul dead?

deelucky1
pilot wrote
this is going to sound like cheerleader cartel but, I hope this is not true, if el azul die this are really bad news for mexico, he was the one that make truces and negotiations possible in the cartels, and i don't think nobody could replace him and do the work he do

maybe his son 😉

Re: El Azul dead?

pilot
deelucky1 wrote
pilot wrote
this is going to sound like cheerleader cartel but, I hope this is not true, if el azul die this are really bad news for mexico, he was the one that make truces and negotiations possible in the cartels, and i don't think nobody could replace him and do the work he do

maybe his son 😉
does he have another? because juan ignacio jr and rosalio both are dead

Re: El Azul dead?

So I had tweeted the rumor just to let people know, as I was writing my post.

and Sylvia Longmire tweeted this.  I could not believe it.  She the walking writing Wikipedia...
no I did not keep my mouth shut..."Very unprofessional.  It appears it is more than you posted :)"
smiley face just to bug.

she will stop following us...she did so with ovemex

Re: El Azul dead?

alacran

you sure were quick!  good for you!

Re: El Azul dead?

choco
Do u believe it chivis?

Re: El Azul dead?

choco
Oh and tambien... Eff longmire.

Re: El Azul dead?

Alacran
Thank you Chivis.
Saw it and it caught my attn. Checked on this site to see if anyone posted but nothing. I know this site isn't about spreading rumors so wanted to clarify.

How do you think this Sylvia lady gets her 411?

Re: El Azul dead?

Jgon661USAfuku
It's funny how people criticize this blog pero allí andan de metíche reading every last comment personally thank you

"Pocho sin pais" que?

Re: El Azul dead?

Chivis wrote
So I had tweeted the rumor just to let people know, as I was writing my post.

and Sylvia Longmire tweeted this.  I could not believe it.  She the walking writing Wikipedia...
no I did not keep my mouth shut..."Very unprofessional.  It appears it is more than you posted :)"
smiley face just to bug.

she will stop following us...she did so with ovemex

I would like to take Sylvia Longmire on a date and discuss cartel issues all night long!
1234