El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Cuidado
Yeah thats what is funny..they were three peas in a pod at Puente Grande Chapo, Guero, and another trafficker I forgot his name I believe the other guy was an enemy of Chapos before but they buddied up in jail for some reason.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

navojoaspuro

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
Chapos  ex buddy I don't think el guero is to fond of him.chapo is not a man of his words .he tells  you what you want to hear then gets what he wants and dissapears .el guero was supposed to walk out with chapo that was the deal.evrybody has the same story they where breaking out together with him even the jail hooker !

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
Amado had his lil lawyer next to him all the time and suggested to him what to do. it turns out that the lawyer was the one selling the info to the procaduria and also collecting with the cartel al the same time.but did anybody investigate when Francisco palma and the lawyer got riddled with 200 hallowpoints en la Cheyenne I'm so sure el guero is gonna forgive chapo for that one.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

 don netos fortress his daughter name esther  valencia fonseca lives in jalisco I wonder what narco she's married too they say its somebody from CJNG ....those CJNG sure know how to take care of the suegro hahahaha told you there done!!!! Mexico has no shame CJNG outside guarding.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

navojoaspuro

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

DRB

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

DRB
Tu tambien dices los dichos no te hagas como santo cabron. You to are a informant pendejo. Don neto didn't tell you shit either. So stop acting like you know. All you got is one source.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

love sites
Mayos

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history