El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

I remember that too, after they smoked El Pepino....'We are going to let her go, and show you how to be real men' That's when they say Chapo and Mayo cut him loose, if you believe those rumors...

@Chapomas, have you ever been to Hotel Lucerna in Culiacan?  Beautiful spot on the river/malecon.....and Dee, you aren't really in San Diego all this time are you?  No Beltrans in Tijuana....

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

He just told you he plays like 10 people in here you still believe him after he said that ..wow makes me wonder about you hmmmmm!

         Chapamaso bien relax!

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Cuidado
blah blah blah

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Siskiyou_Kid wrote
I just remember when she was lifted and let go unharmed after Nacho's son was killed and CDS said we don't mess with family.

It's bizarre when these top people are moving around with a couple of kilos of coke.
I agree Kid, seems kind of desperate for money in that she had multiple kilos on her.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Siskiyou_Kid
It's hard to believe she was in charge of BLO and battling splinters of CIDA for control of the pearl.

It sounds more like retail sales in Hermosillo and Kino and Guaymas.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Track

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Usually among experienced buyers, samples, and all that is not needed, referring to white, not anything else.  Say it's a 10 kilo deal, just for example, the potential buyer would just break open a kilo at random, to inspect quality, rather then assume a previous sample was of preferred quality.

I find it somewhat improbable she was running, or influencing a cell in Acapulco, although I have seen mantas referencing Hector Beltran in recent years.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Semental
Wasn't Mayo working with Amado Carrillo Fuentes at some point?

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

There was mantas exposing her and who she had working for her.there was a big scandal with her In 2010 with tv novelas actors and actress rubbing elbows with her.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

navojoaspuro

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

elrojo
None of them ever worked under him it has always been an alliance of drug bosses. Azul and mayo never go for the spotlight or "head of the cartel" seeing as how being portrayed as such means you will eventually go down. Its like back when chapo was out he was considered by the media as the head of cds which we all knew wasnt true he was simply the head of his faction/family just like amado carrillo. Another guy thats moved massive weight back in the 80's and up until he died is baltazar diaz vega aka el balta who mentored the boss of bosses el padrino don miguel angel felix gallardo. Yet you dont hear about him because the guy was smart to stay away from the spotlight.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Siskiyou_Kid
The asac for the feds in Culiacan started this story when Balto took over the Padrino's operations, but it was more complicated. Even though Balto was from a powerful family, he wasn't the Padrino's mentor, they were compadres, and it was a business matter when someone had to step in.

Later, Balto and family were screwed in a similar way, but el Padrino wasn't killed, sort of.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Semental
That's exactly what's going on with Mayo. Mainstream media don't even mention him at all and that's exactly what he wants.

I have a question, though. If there's no real head of cartel, how do they share territory? Do they kick up money to other factions or bosses? What about US distribution? How do they share these turfs?

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

navojoaspuro

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Semental
I heard that Amado set up Chapo when he got caught in Guatemala, which led to his first prison escape.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Cuidado
Anabel Garcia thinks it was Guero Palma who originally sold Chapo out to the Guatamalen army in 93.
DRB

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

DRB
weren't they buddies in jail though.....
1234