El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

mr.browntown956

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

elrojo
Not for nothing apa, but its logical for someone in the game  as long as el mayo to have more power and not to mention connections like el mayo nowadays. Thats how this business works.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
Mayo repaid himself for verdugo loosing a big load and acusing him to talking to the feds he started adjusting personal accounts with chalo araujo they where all in the same ring that's when el M1 takes chalos position .

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

mr.browntown956
I think each member of the organization is just as important as the next. Would y'all say that financieros are more important than the rest since they have to wash the money? They are what keeps the organization afloat and hide from the gov.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

LuckyLuciano
At deelucky, I may be wrong but the official story with chalo was that he killed himself right?? You're saying McMayo had him killed?

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
Araujos ,Torres and zambadas ate off the same plate .if Torreas and araujos  family members really thought araujo or m1 went out the way it was said in the news they would be by zambadas side right now. those people would die for each other not anymore .Damaso took over all of M1 plazas no questions asked how come M2 and the rest of the  Torres clan dispute that ?

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

It was like $6 million he lost and they told him either kill yourself or we will, and only the guys in the house with him know which story is what happened.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Siskiyou_Kid
Wow, I had no idea he is that connected.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

I am thinking that's a phrasing issue....but, I am not sure 100% lol

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Siskiyou_Kid
I just remember when she was lifted and let go unharmed after Nacho's son was killed and CDS said we don't mess with family.

It's bizarre when these top people are moving around with a couple of kilos of coke.

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
Soy de San Salvador bos zipote aranca pal carajo!

Re: El Azul, El Mayo, history

deelucky1
I'm an actor actually ..I played the guy with the fidler on the Movie fidler on the roof!
1234