El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Dee, Slappy, etc thanks for sharing your opinions

Dee

Back in 2012 there was a federal operation in Tonaya, Jalisco, to capture Mencho but like always his soldiers where ready to fight. 7 bodyguards of Mencho died in that raid El Venado cousin of Mencho died, El 45 a former Mexican Marine died, anyways..

I found a hardcore corrido called 7 copas and it’s almost as if Mencho is talking.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jfCFyJQLT8
IC

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

IC
What does a picture of a broke down German spaceship have to do with anything, I see these ugly German's breaking down all the time? M's security, you think so?, What, they can spend their taco stand money on leasing that grotesque thing but what about bullet proofing, picture is to shit to see pierced glass.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

I was thinking Dee was talking about fentanyl.....From what I know both groups traffic it, but Sinaloa is stronger in that field and cocaine.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Don’t know much about fentanyl but either way in Jalisco especially in the city crystal meth is being sold.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Fentanyl is probably almost exclusively sent to the US, and elsewhere.  But, yes crystal has consumed places like Jalisco and Tijuana, and up and down Baja California.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

deelucky1
He is the king of psychedelic pills in tourist towns also .when they caught El Talibancillo huge shipment was coming from Mencho

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

ToPHeR
Was he clicked up with them before or after they split from the zetas?

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

deelucky1
Cartel Del golfo received from CJNG ,CDS and caballeros templarios .2000 lbs of weed was also seized that was supposed to be picked up by El talibancillo from CDS .cancun is very lucrative for them .trailer trash honkeys always go  crazy buying all that junk

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

ElVaquero007
So I have a theory on all this insanity. There's a huge power structure that both CJNG and Sinaloa are still essentially the same organization. They disagree about operations but both are "regional offices" of the same empowering national cartel that was essentially coopted by Carlos Salinas. The national cartel allows, and empowers drug lords and takes a cut of the trade.

Families and operators in each region of control pay their dues to the 'cartel chiefs' who then push the money upstream. Money is laundered through various front companies, and even into political campaigns.

CISEN protects the national cartel and also takes it's cut. CISEN and the CIA work together to protect or release from protection those who stay in line. Local cartel chiefs remain autonomous as long as they follow the rules passed down to them from the National Cartel and CISEN. Stray outside the lines and all hell breaks loose.

When families begin feuding or kidnapping each other it's a sign of a few things. One of them isn't playing by the rules. So CISEN is called in to even the score and keep peace if local cartel chiefs can't keep order they are removed.

IMO in the old days Juan Esparagoza acted as a liason between the national cartel/CISEN and the regional cartels. When he died or retired that power passed onto Rafael Caro Quintero.

12