El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
I’ve heard the name el 08 many times it appears that his a lieutenant of Sr. mencho. A body appeared with the message el 08 saying “La Mera Verga”. 😑 La Mera Verga term was first used by CDG-Z and now Cjng copied that word and it basically means having big balls or courage. Also, “Alto mando” or high command was first used to describe Sr. Osiel, El Coss, and Lazcano, but guess what ?
Cjng also now uses the term Alto mando or high command.

Gdl informa.......
A las 8:10 hrs de hoy en Av. Paseo De La Cazcana y Autopista Zapotlanejo, Col. Vistas Del Pedregal, en Tonala sujetos armados tiraron el cadaver de un hombre con un mensaje amenazante.

At 8:10 a.m. today on Av. Paseo De La Cazcana and Autopista Zapotlanejo, Col. Vistas Del Pedregal, in Tonala armed subjects threw the corpse of a man with a threatening message. Link: https://twitter.com/Gdl_informa/status/957350189475475456?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

deelucky1
He has like 3

Cabo 08
Guerrero 08
Sierra   08

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
I was thinking 08 was the code of Mencho but not sure until you said there are 3 guys with the code 08.

Bunch of murders in the Metropolitan areas Dee everyday constant violence in the city.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Dee

Is this the current structure of CDS ? When los chapos where fighting los Damasos this structure was published. Poncho limon Sanchez for sure is big but how about Porfirio Díaz ?

I haven’t heard news of El Dorian recently the last time I think he faked his death.

I know El Ruso is also big working for MZ.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

ToPHeR
That chart is missing Los Aquiles

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

El marro and el cholo vs CJNG bloodbath

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Itzli
Agreed, "El Cholo" is extremely dangerous to CJNG because he was so high up in the organization and rumors that he has linked up with "El Marro" seem increasingly likely.  The state of Guanajuato is a mess too.  I read yesterday that there were more executions so far this month as there were in the entire year of 2000.  Everything I see seems to point to the violence being linked to "El Marro" vs. CJNG.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

deelucky1
El marro is cholos right hand man from the CJNG days .

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

That chart looks more tangled than a “maruchan”soup .it should be zambadas ,archivaldos and esparagozas on the top tier then broken down who works with who .limon sanchez and peña 20 dont work for zambada and munzon the bowling champ  must be typo of some sort .hes with papa smurf el azul

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

mr.browntown956
hey deeeee,

i though el pena took over for chino and commanded what is left of anthrax. or is pena el equinto mes escolta who follws him everywhere?

tRuCHAS

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

ToPHeR
I thought that was El ruso?

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Dee

🤩 I liked the “Maruchan” soup reference

This is the Los Damaso structure also published a while back..

I think that chart is after the El Licenciado capture.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

El 20 dosnt do sucurity anymore  he exports fresh vegetables to the U.S .Q.C is done by the guzmanes on a daily basis .

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

mmd604
Whats the name of the guy who also escaped from jail via a tunnel about a month before chapo.  Is he cds or beltran?
IC

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

IC
Mencho was always the Jefe of the armed wing of the the Valencia's and their partners, how does anyone know he's moving more than a Zambada middle weight, if that? Maybe he's just a puppet of a big wig in Jalisco and still handles enforcement.Unreliable news sources make him out to be Chapo, similar to how the news used Chapo to sell, to say he was bigger than Escobar, smh, he wasn't even close to being Esco.What happened to chapodamasosworden or is it just the same old?

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2015/05/capture-el-senor-leader-of-los-memos.html

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Menchos sucurity are riding around town on 2.5 million n.p cars.zambada moves coke mencho moves diffrent product.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Slappy
I assume you are talking about Guadalajara?  So sad.  Have been there many times.  Never had any trouble, always had fun and felt safe.  Great food, wonderful warm people.  Very Very Mexican culturally.

Appreciate all your info on the subject of Jalisco.  I am fascinated by Mencho, because tactically he is brilliant in the way that Lazca was, and just as brutal sadly.  And no, Im not a fanboy, just an observer.

Once they get Mencho, hope it doesn't go the route Acapulco did.  Lord that would be a tragedy.  I wish to go back and visit again some day.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Slappy

Yeah no doubt Sr. Mencho is an interesting ballsy individual with a lot of followers. I second your opinion not a fan of M.

Dee

Sr. Mencho mainly traffics synthetic drugs meaning crystal meth, heroin.

Re: El 08 lieutenant of Sr. Mencho

Char
Mmd604

It was Adelmo Gonzalez Niebla alias G3 leader of Los memos.

El Dorian also scaped from prison his a lieutenant within the Sinaloa Cartel.
12