Eduardo "Lalo" Moreira and the rest of the real victims

Eduardo "Lalo" Moreira and the rest of the real victims

Cristero
With all this killings of top cartel leaders lets not forget about the victims and their legacy. Lets try not to forget that there is still a huge Narco War in Mexico and that we are a long ways from any semblance of what it once was. Do we know who were the intellectual killers of Lalo, and whats next for Piedras Negras, Cd Acuña and Central Northern Mexico, if el Z-40 came out on top after his internal struggle within the Zetas it came at a very heavy cost as either by treason or the Government but most of the Zeta top capos are either dead or in jail. So when EL Chapo and the CDS come back into this territory will Z-40 be able to fight them off, what will happen to to the entire area, it is already very dangerous. Thought anybody?
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey