EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

Pepe

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

ThinkTank

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

@tank.  As far as I know there is no "prosecutorial" branch of the Federal govt.  There is a legislative branch, a judicial branch, and an executive branch (where the attorney general and prosecutors are housed).  Recently the executive branch exercised it's control over the AG and prosecutorial staff by replacing AG Murillo with a new AG.

When PRI lost the Presidency in 2000, there was somewhat of a power vacuum and the governors were quick to grab their share of power and became much more powerful and built their own little fiefdoms.  To me these events are evidence of PRI trying to regain that power from the governors and centralize that power as it had been in the past, not suggestive of PRI losing control of prosecutors.

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

La Tuta is 'out' so current cartel wants all CT people rounded up so they can operate with more confidence read POWER no?

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

Pepe

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

Thanks Pepe.Some mighty interesting comments you make here.Guess PRI are pouting they have always had their way[except for 2000-2012].Maybe its time to get with the program and suck it up and live in THIS century.O times are achanging especially in Mexico.They are so out of tune with the people they represent.PRI must be panicking;cant take too much of the oil reserves[low price of oil and competing with cartel oil theft which is less in their pockets]and Im sure tourism is dropping,Mazatlan,P.V. and Cabo.What to do?What to do?Maybe its starting to come to trickle in robbing the country.Just maybe an end to an era?

Re: EL Gerber (Disgraced Governor's Son) Arrested Again in Michoacán

Chava