EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Chingoblng

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

I called this in April...said "the blog will close after someone supposedly gets kidnapped and killed"

shut bs

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Alacran
I was about to post the same about it shutting down.

@chivis-
I know you guys really dislike anything related to the blogdelnarco but I noticed that they were the only ones posting the newest videos & people would post their link to this BB site. Any idea of how they had access to these videos or were they taken from somewhere else?
Thanks

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Chingoblng
@chivis, I remember that, and if they are making money off of the book, there is no need to continue, I call bs too

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Texcoco
mik

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

mik
This post was updated on .
Texcoco, you are very brave. Unfortunately you are not a girl, if you were a girl it would be more impressive.

EDIT: Sorry, it was a joke, my stupid Brit sense of humor.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Texcoco

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

El Regio
is that the same as blogdelnarco.com? Because "Lucy" is from blogdelnarco.com not elblogdelnarco.com.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Nacho Contretas
Tell us about your death threats if you can. I always get a tickle in my pickle everytime someone says they want to kill me. And dont worry about anon, they are a bunch of idiots that pretend to do good but in reality they are a bunch of criminals.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Pinchegringo
Nacho Contretas wrote
And dont worry about anon, they are a bunch of idiots that pretend to do good but in reality they are a bunch of criminals.
A few ANON houses got raided by the Bureau this morning.  I agree, they are full of shit with a pick-n-choose agenda that never gets fulfilled.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

j.ward
El Regio wrote
is that the same as blogdelnarco.com? Because "Lucy" is from blogdelnarco.com not elblogdelnarco.com.

It looks like blogdelnarco.com and mundonarco.com are ran by the same people and they used elblogdelnarco.com to release the shut down notice? Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Anomalous
Nope, mundonarco started migrating to elblogdelnarco.com followed by a bunch of posts saying how "This is the real Blog del narco". So they were just trying to take views away from blogdelnarco.com, which is owned by someone else.

Yeah, to me this seems like a complete fake story to draw attention.

Maybe they are sites run by the US DEA and CIA and the US has pulled the plug on the operation?

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Anomalous
jward wrote
Maybe they are sites run by the US DEA and CIA and the US has pulled the plug on the operation?
You never know :), It's doubtful though, some of these are legit. If newspapers don't cover some kind of story because it is dangeorus, anonymous people start blogging about it. Happens all the time...

some of these Mexican narco blogs are following a similar pattern nowadays: They blog, then they start getting huge, and then they make-up some b.s. story to start profiting from it (Except VxT).

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Anomalous
I guess you have to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, it's never cool to just call b.s. on a kidnapping story... but, can you tell me of a better day for mundonarco to pull one of these than today? Have a look at this: http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=mundonarco#q=mundonarco&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

They're on fire right now. There's been a wave of narco videos these past 3 days, some of them are pretty damn horrific compared to others, and they're probably getting a lot of views right now.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

K_Mennem

def a load of bullshit.

Hey Texcoco did the Anon person that contacted you have a specific handle? If so email it to me. kmennem@gmail.com

Those guys are non-stop blowing me up, but its always positive. I can ask what the problem is if its one of the same guys. Funny stuff on your blog by the way.
-
The bullshit has gotten confusing, but it appears the main site blogdelnarco.com is still idle, playing into the Lucy story.

Mundonarco.com now feeds to ELblogdelnarco.com, which used to be an idle blog (no posts since 2010 until this April) but is now getting the mundonarco feed since they acquired it in May (or possibly just started re-using it).

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

Texcoco

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

K_Mennem
Ive never heard of that one. Most of the anti-cartel ops end up giving up soon and going towards anti-corruption.

I wouldnt worry about the threats unless they start giving you some real distinct details that they shouldnt know.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

El Regio
anomalous wrote
Nope, mundonarco started migrating to elblogdelnarco.com followed by a bunch of posts saying how "This is the real Blog del narco". So they were just trying to take views away from blogdelnarco.com, which is owned by someone else.

Yeah, to me this seems like a complete fake story to draw attention.
Yeah that is what I thought, Blogdelnarco.com was around before Elblogdelnarco.com, they started with that girl from Camargo showing all the trucks shot up and the military there cleaning up bodies. That is the video it pretty much kicked off with or the one that brought the blog national attention.

Re: EL BLOGDELNARCO.COM CLOSED!!! CLAIMS compañero PICKED UP!!

narco-reader
do you think its for real?

information is important, but i get the impression that cdg and the zetas commit some of their atrocities specifically to air them on mundonarco. i'm not sure what they are doing is ethical..with that said i would check it
12