Dying for the American Dream (Video)

777

If you have trouble viewing, try an adblocker...

Re: Dying for the American Dream (Video)

777
I usually shy away from the immigration debate. I have all the right reasons to understand both sides of the argument.

I will start my rant with a link. https://www.donotcall.gov/.. Probably not legit, but you get the point..

Sometime ago, in our lifetime, someone was willing to punish telemarketers. I imagine, congress had a session and this "important" issue was dealt with. Sort of like when our representatives need to show another country a lesson. It gets resolved. In a timely matter!

I imagine an immigrant family's face lighting up when an American family acknowledges they are all in the same room. Not to get a better quote on lawn service or pool cleaning. Just knowing they are both chasing the same dream.

Words such as illegal and legal have taken on strange meanings, as of late. The U.S is lenient on marijuana use/production. Yet, Mexico is out for blood.

Then there's that other issue.. Is heaven full of hot virgins or robes and castles?

I guess, what I'm really trying to say is.. What is taking so long? Is a debate, to resolve this issue, going to be enough? Not important? Or is saving you from an annoying phone call, from a lizard (Geico), more important? Somebody stop the phone calls. Let those Mexicans die?

Re: Dying for the American Dream (Video)

Bajadrone-2

Re: Dying for the American Dream (Video)

777
I hear ya. The all mighty U.S geniuses can't even solve the native's needs. I'm referring to the felon's of our reality. The single mothers turning to "Maury" to solve the baby daddy drama.

Ever wonder how many crimes could be prevented if "job seekers" could pick up a newspaper, or get online, and not read.. "Felons need not Apply"..????

Not saying there should be a free for all, and have chester serving lunch at your kid's elementary school. Still though... Everybody has to eat. Right?

Yet, illegals find their way. Better yet, they're a commodity. They "thrive" under those circumstances !!! A sort of modern day, hidden, "mega plantation". Only the fast and smart survive. The rest die trying to get here. The goal.... Get treated like a wanted slave??

How our great leaders managed to keep violence on the other side??? Miraculous. Especially after supporting it.. See.. Fast and Retarded....

I 2nd that,those predatory crimes.
JMB

Re: Dying for the American Dream (Video)

JMB
There is no Drug War to end ...