Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

SouthernOutpost

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Siskiyou_Kid
This was originally post by Borderland Beat, as far as I know.

SRG

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

SRG
So this video was sent to Borderland Beat?

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't know where BB got the video, this is the first place I saw it.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

SouthernOutpost
Oooops,sorry KId didn't know it was taken from here,and i think they mention on that site it's a new Vid,lol.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Siskiyou_Kid
No problem Southern Outpost, it's a great video that many people haven't seen.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

SouthernOutpost
honest opinion Kid,should i take it off ??....obviously we have it in the archives anyway haven't we.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Siskiyou_Kid
Of course you shouldn't delete it. It's a great video that many people haven't seen.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Great fence design.  Just lift it like a garage door.

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

EL GUAPO
Supply and demand! And people think Mexicans are shiftless and stupid!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Baggy
I do like how only one guy bothers puttin on a mask, and even tho the whole things being filmed they goto the trouble of removing footprints lol
AJ

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

AJ

Those crazy Mexicans!
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

Alacran
Old video seen before yet pretty clever. Imagine how many fences are like that.
SRG

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

SRG
I think that guys is the boss.. I remember seeing this somewhere else and the description saying it was Gente Nueva in Sonora and than all the comments dick riding Chapo haha.. I believe it was on one of the narco pages on FB..

Re: Drug smuggler's lift Border Fence!!!

JesusTheMoose
I was told that in Mexicali smugglers had a plasma cutter mounted on a truck. They cut and went about their business.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

LOL@ SRG, they do love their cheerleading these internet narcos eh.