Drug Inc. windy city episode

Windycitykid
N/G drug inc windy city

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8WHB1mwFCM&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM8WHB1mwFCM%26feature%3Dyoutu.be
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Fairly good video compared to some of the "reenactments" NG produces.

I liked that they show how popular green bud is in Chicago. They can't get enough.

Here's a Vice video about gangs on the South Side of Chicago.

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

ToPHeR
Caught this a few days ago and was debating on posting it here too...

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Joran2

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Pinchegringo
Joran2 wrote
I watched it on Sunday, excellent insight!  I look forward to the Houston episode next week.
Who will be profiled? Barrio Aztecas? Houstones? Los Z's even?

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Joran2

Re: Drug Inc. windy city episode

Pinchegringo
Joran2 wrote
Pinchegringo,
I don't know those answers, but the show generally profiles an addict and a supplier.  It does mention cartels, but does not profile them in detail.
Cool thanks. Although I've watched Drugs Inc. on NG, I think I was confusing it with Gangland lol

From NG website:

Next Airing: SUN SEP 1 9PM ET
In the Fifth Ward, a drug hub of Huston, Tex., see firsthand how drugs are dominating the area's economy and populous. We'll talk to a major crack cocaine dealer, a Hispanic street gang member, addicts, a pimp who claims to rule the streets and a full-patch member of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas white supremacist prison gang. Learn about a prescription cough remedy that abusers call “lean” — named because if you take enough of it, you lean or fall over.

Drugs Inc - Htown

Feel pretty confident it's the Houstones.