Drug Cartels

Coma
Is it possible for Caucasian, U. S. citizens to become associated with cartel organizations? If so, Is it difficult?

Re: Drug Cartels

survey

Re: Drug Cartels

historian
Do you work in law enforcement? Do you work as a border inspector? Do you have access top secret computer files? Even if you do these job opportunities have already been filled! You haven't thought this through have you?

Re: Drug Cartels

El Profesor
     Why would anyone want to be associated with criminal gangs who will eventually be destroyed as our societies become more wired and robotic and militarized. You will see much more death but it will be on the side of these folks who associate themselves with criminality and violence.

     Countries must used violence to control violence there is no way around it a state must take action or the evil people will rule and we have an IRAN on our border! As far as your question it is relative to skin pigmentation to some degree although many Mexicans are Eurocentric and white skinned with light hair even for a Mexican National it is risky to associate yourself with one of these groups because your days will be numbered not just from people under you who have visions of grandeur all their own but by other rival capos. Even if your well versed in the cultural paradigm and language and are the most excellent of spies it would be enormously risky.

Trust me when I say the cartels days are numbered. Think tanks are working overtime right now and have plans in place to limit any kind of unauthorized behavior in a society that has gone out of control and needs emergency powers enacted to get it back on its feet. There is one thing people that choose to be violent outlaws should fear - those that have incredible knowledge at their disposal the power of collaborative institutions, countries and agencies. Colombia had the help of many countries to track and eliminate Pablo Escobar the notorious and violent capo.