Dr Mireles health - video

tuSancho
Mireles health is deteriorating due to lack of medical care in prison in Sonora; requires wheelchair.

http://notigodinez.com/se-deteriora-salud-de-mireles-por-falta-de-atencion-medica-en-penal-de-sonora-requiere-silla-de-ruedas/

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

jlopez
The government cannot execute Dr. Mireles outright, so it will kill him by denying him medical attention. Afterwards, there will be all sorts of fingers pointed every which way as government officials blame each other and everybody else for failing to provide essential medical care.  As usual, the Mexican courts who should have done their jobs and ended this farce will hide behind their judicial anonymity, but I for one will blame them more than I blame anybody else. And also as usual, nobody will be held responsible for Dr. Mireles' death, if and when it comes. If anything defines government actions in Mexico, it is a total lack of accountability to the people it is supposed to govern and protect.

Unfortunately for Dr. Mireles, he has become a symbol for people in Mexico who fight for justice and against corruption and violence. Symbols have a way of surviving after the person dies, and the flesh and blood person becomes almost disposable in the mythology that he creates.

There is still time to save Dr. Mireles, but it would require certain people to act responsibly. It would require Mexican Attorney General Arely Gomez to do her job. It would require the courts to do their jobs, and would even require prison officials to provide the good doctor with the medical attention they are charged with providing every prisoner, not just narcos and politicians who are temporarily housed there. In short, it would require all these government officials to go against the express orders of president enrique pena nieto.

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

choco
Mexico, May 25, 2015 (NOTIGODÍNEZ) .- Through a video uploaded to the social network Facebook, Axel Dames, a spokesman for self-defense groups in Michoacan, reported that health physician and founder of paramilitaries José Manuel Mireles Valverde, is deteriorates rapidly because of the systematic denial of medical attention from the "authorities" criminal of Hermosillo, Sonora, where he is being held for almost a year.

In the video, Axel Ladies complaint should legally proceed the immediate release of Dr. Mireles, because since joining the criminal was injured and required urgent medical attention was not provided, being obligation of the State to guarantee the safety of their prisoners.

"Dr. Mireles broke on May 11 column and sent report for three days he did not feel anything right. He was lying under his bed and right now is in a wheelchair. He has suffered a herniated disc and head injuries caused by the plane crash he had when he was free.

"There is an imminent danger that has altered your bloodstream, that any school kid knows," complained Axel Damas.

Just last May 21, Mireles reported that since entering the prison has also refused to receive visitors and that prison "authorities" have it blocked.

In a letter quoted by the website HOWEVER, Mireles the magistrate who understands where appropriate to ask reconvenga to the "authorities" are going and to respect their right to receive visits, for 10 months deny access to any person who presents see him in his captivity.

"Judge of the First Unitary Court of the Eleventh Circuit. By this means I allow myself to disturb their busy schedule to ask for your help to get the views of trust that every prisoner in proceedings is entitled as from 10 months and a half I have totally blocked in that denied entry to see me any person seeking to address issues of my captivity (...). "

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

tuSancho

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Yes, to be clear he told me that he had at least a month left in therapy in DF when he left.  It could have been 6 mos more, but he was evaluated a month at a time.

he had difficulty walking especially on incline or stairs.

It is very serious, and anyone thinking otherwise is ignorant to what is happening.

he has type 1 diabetes and is insulin dependent. staying in one position or in a wheelchair causes circulatory issues.  his son and sister said 2 weeks ago the issue is so bad they may have to amputate. it is Vicky Mireles that is the closest to him in his family.  She was one of the sisters that was kidnapped.  One sister was killed.  Doc was kidnapped also, before he became AD

Vicky and his cousin Amelia are two that I listen to when it concerns Doc.  The others, well it is all so confusing.  who are the good and who are the bad

I miss him

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Dr. Mireles has been charged again.

http://www.hoyestado.com/2015/07/dan-nuevo-auto-de-formal-prision-a-mireles/

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

this is not a sure thing. his atty said  there is a vacation session for 15 days.  his atty now says it will be acted on after. if or if not it will be accepted.  in other words it is not a sure thing as yet even though one judge ruled to establish the weapons charge and drop the drug charge.

I have no clue how the process goes from here. but it does not surprise me that they would keep him, look at salgado and  500 other AD imprisioned

neither one of these two idiots who dumped Doc are his attorneys.  I don't know why they butt in.

I feel Talia was on the gob side the entire time.  She dumped him when goyo was attempting a deal, without even waiting to see what transpire she quit and said it was because of a shameful deal.  but there was no deal.

something stinks here but I am not sure what it is.  and her insistence to still speak for him is simply weird.

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

DD
@Chivis.  Since there is a great urgency in getting Dr. Mireles freed, would it be possible to organize something to get Dr. Mireles back in the headlines of the international press?

You have the best contacts that have some tie to the Dr.  Could a sit-in or something similar be organized by one of the activist who has experience in putting these things together work with something like "Go Fund" it and put something together.

I visualize hundreds or thousands of people camping out in front of the Supreme Court or the prison holding one of those 3 ft. tall photos of Mireles and saying "we are going to stay here until he is free".

One of the problems with this type of thing is that the people have to make a living which they can't do while participating in such activities.  That is where something like Go Fund It comes into play and the organizer would see that they are paid.

A variant of that would be to try to have smaller groups with photos and placards sit in the central plazas across Mexico

We know enough of the media to contact some reporters and help with PR and attract attention.  At this point, I don't see how something like this would harm Mireles chances of getting out and it might add some pressure on the govt. just by keeping him in the spotlight.

Just some thoughts.

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Mexico-Watcher
This post was updated on .
DD wrote
[...]

JLopez and DD: I agree with both of you.

YES!,  I fear time is very short and that "We" who identify with BB need to come up with something  to get Dr. Mireles freed and under "proper" medical care  "outside" of prison and among his loved ones and friends.

As everyone realizes, diabetics must have proper medications, exercise, and healthy mental health outlets ( e.g. hobbies, social interactions and visits with friends and loved ones, reading, walks, prayer, entertainment, etc) and be free from needless extraneous mental stressors as possible (e.g. confinement, denial of direct social contact with friends, confidants, and loved ones, and harsh artificial constraints imposed by prison systems).

 This mental stressors factor is huge!  Prison is an ideal place to kill people without appearing to do so... as the Russians did to many thousands of captured German soldiers and political prisoners in their Siberian gulags.  Professionally, I happen to be quite familiar with the destructive things prisons do to inmates' minds, bodies, and souls.  Old Chicano inmates don't call prison, "La Torcida" for nothing.

Passive-aggressive Murder:
 IMO, Dr. Mireles is "systematically" being "killed" in a governmental "smoke and mirrors" passive/aggressive manner. His killer is the faux Mexican Government and its nefarious minions and allies hiding in the shadows. The Mexican governmental system that runs the prison will "conveniently" attribute Dr. Mireles' death to diabetics issues.    Of course, there will be "official" reports, crafted by corrupted governmental insiders, that will exonerate the government as the true killer... These reports will likely  show that everything possible was done to save his life.

 Me?  I will NOT believe these reports because I absolutely do NOT trust Mexico's corrupt government (or media).

History has many example of passive/aggressive methods of killing political prisoners.  The Turks killed thousands of Albanians in the 1914s era by force marching them to destinations the "long way" so that they would die of exposure, starvation, and other "passive/aggressive" means. The Nazis,  Japanese, Cambodian, and Chinese did similar things in WWII and the Viet Nam era. The USA is supremely guilty of genocide in the many passive/aggressive ways it killed Native Americans (e.g. wiping out the Buffalo, long marches, starvation, etc.)

We must not allow the Mexican Government to murder Dr. Mireles.  I agree with, DD, that BB must at least make great efforts to expose the Mexican government in its diabolic scheme to murder Dr. Mireles.

I urgently suggest that Chivis, BB staffers and bloggers come up with a plan(s) and methods to "rescue" Dr. Mireles  before its too late!  At this point I have no ideas as to what to do that would be effective in freeing Dr. Mireles from the deadly environment he is in.

Mexico-Watcher

PS.  I am a type II diabetic and take about 10 different Rx for control.  Exercise, proper foods, and good mental health(little stress, be happy) are part of my doctor's orders for best health.
Jay

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Jay
Jay

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Jay

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

this is where it is confusing.  these are not his attorneys.

His atty of record  is the one who said it would be 15 days after break.  But it seems there has not be a break?

I will contact his family I trust next week if we don't hear more.

remember these two "attys" dumped Doc and left him to his own resources.  they began again intruding into his business which is so weird.  I have a theory that Vasquez is a mole for the gob.  something is "off".

if there has been a change in atty it has not been announced.

sad isn't it?  much betrayal,

some family, some friends, and those with a fiduciary duty who kicked him to the curb midstream.

Re: Dr Mireles health - video

Maddy
If the protesters have jobs, they can change shifts and have someone there the whole time till he is freed. Really I put mireles up on the pedastal, till I saw him with that teen girl. That's just wrong. Sorry, but it is. If that's the case, then there's thousands of people world wide in jails for standing up against their government.

But again, it's My view.