Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

_The Magician_

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

slayer421
Nice find magician!! Papa smurf a knight?? Gotta be kidding me!! This is ridiculous, I have no clue (besides dr. M... I think?!?) who to follow or at the least...believe. If he is a true knight then how the heck could he get this far into the movement? Just makes no sense that no one would denounce him sooner...absolutely bizarre

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

Pepe

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

choco
This post was updated on .
Edited to say apparently Mireles does say this.

Verrrrry strange!

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

TexcocoDeMora
Pepe wrote
Hey, Magician,

I listened to the whole interview with Dr. Mireles.

Thanks.  I'd been looking for it all day, but I only found it in shorter takes.  Again, thanks.

The situation is very bad.

But, I didn't hear anything about Papa Smurf from Mireles in the interview.

Can you correct me?
From minute 19:40 to minute 20:40
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

TexcocoDeMora
Good find Mago.

I remember the bigining of La Familia Michoacana.... it was to protect the state of Michoacan and I see something similar around here with what Dr Mireles is saying.

http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Dr. Mireles Says he was Betrayed By Estanislao Beltran "Papa Pitufo"

spike151
The thirty guys they Ad said were fake AD , I thought were meant to be CJNG, how does that make Smurf work for the CT. If he were working for the CT , surely he would have made sure the guys arrested if they were CJNG would be imprisoned. He certainly wouldnt let them go. CT has nothing but retribution and vengeance in mind when it comes to CJNG.
I think this is all just mud slinging. Each of the AD leaders has accused the other of being CT at some point. Even if its not true. With so many people in the AD if Smurf were working for the CT , people in the communities he policed would be reporting misdeeds. Like Smurf charging piso , kidnapping , I havent heard any of this. With the social media outlet for people , if Smurf were acting like CT it would soon get out.
I havent listened to the interview yet , as I picked up this thread at work.
Are there any other articles about this anywhere?