Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

Havana
Kitty Bethlehem, organization Protectors Independents for Animal Protection (PIDA), says that in Atizapán gangs are operating robbing and kidnapping of dogs. Also it is happening  in the subdivision The Woodlands, and Orchard Hills.

THE UNIVERSAL Edomex
JUAN MANUEL BARRERA
March 28, 2012

ATIZAPAN, Mex. "How much would pay for it? "asked a voice on the phone line to own a dog in a residential neighborhood of this town, which eventually negotiated with the hijacker and agrees to pay seven times the value of the pet for his release .

The disappearance of some dogs alerted animal welfare organizations in the area. Then there were cases of individuals who amagaban gun to rob people of the dogs and then demand money for their release.

" There are different ways to steal them : open the door to steal the dogs, if the pull bars, sometimes when the family is near a park and takes her out, commonly stolen at gunpoint, just the by force. There are many ways to steal the dogs, even for kidnapping, "says Kitty Bethlehem.

He claims that organized gangs are watching residential areas and identify families with dogs, especially those who love their animals. After stealing the dog, callers place ads offering rewards. Kidnappers require large amounts of money for their release.

"They case the house, usually is part of the process of any abduction: Monitor the family, know what time they are out for a walk with the dog, and notice at which point the dog is out alone or with someone in the family for a walk, or when the dog is close to the gate at the door. I repeat, this is the process of any kidnapper , "he says.

That's when the kidnappers of family pets ask how much they would pay to have your pet back home. They know prices of animals and ask  up to seven times their value. Many of the victims prefer to pay.

"They ask for five, six, seven times the cost of the dog. A dog can cost three thousand dollars, for example, came to ask for 15 000 pesos, 20,000 pesos, "he says.

In residential subdivisions, it is common to see posters on poles, public telephones or certain business premises with photographs of stray dogs. The announcement contains the offer of reward and whom to return and the phone numbers to communicate with families.  All the information you need.

Kitty Bethlehem says the abduction phenomenon is a real dog, so families with pets should take some precautions to avoid becoming victims of crime.

universal

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

drattler
I swear, Mexicans will do anything for money,WHY? Because there is NO law enforcement how in the hell did things ever get so sorry? How can anybody expect to have a normal life in Mexico?? Mexico is good for criminals,period, what a mess!!

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

SINALOENSEBOY
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!! NO MAMES!!!! SORRY IF I HURT ANYONES FEELINGS BUT THESE ARE JUST DOGS WTF
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

Rocio
Tex

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

Tex

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

SINALOENSEBOY
jimmy wrote
Thanks Havana. Nice catch on this report.

You can tell a lot about people by the way they treat animals. People who mistreat animals or condone the mistreatment of animals invariably have deep personality problems. Like sinaloenseboy. He wants to be a man but he can't cut it. So he puts on this tough guy costume he thinks will impress everyone.

You could read Havana's post and think - well, that's bummer. I would not want anyone to steal my dog. He requires so little from me and gives a lot of fun and unconditional love in return.

Or you could think - here is an opportunity to impress all the BB readers. I will post a really tough message and they will think sinaloenseboy is really hard. He must be a sicario for chapo.

You are not sorry if you hurt anyone's feelings. You want everyone to think you are a hardass. No mames tu.

YOU GOT IT WRONG DICKHEAD.....I'M JUST SAYING THAT I HAVE FAMILY (HUMANS) DYING EVERY FUCKIN' WEEK IT SEEMS AND I SEE A POST ABOUT DOGS AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH BECAUSE TO ME THEY ARE INSIGNIFICANT.....SORRY IF OFFEND ANYONE BUT A DOG WILL BE LOYAL TO ANYONE THAT FEEDS THEM AND WHATS THE LIFE SPAN OF A DOG.......THEY AREN'T HUMANS....SORRY BUDDY :-)

THAT IS A VERY CUTE DOG THOUGH
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

But SInaloaboy..

The post was not a comparative...like "which is  most important?"

I think we all know push come to shove people are more important.  and I am sorry for your loses, my friends in Coahuila also lost family and some were children, taken, good boys, 16 and 17.  I know what you say, but one crime does not negate the other..

My husband LOVES dogs especially his first lilttle dog we named Cujo because he is so small.  He found him in the streets of China where they eat dogs, they sell dogs for food.  No one wanted Cujo because he had distemper.  My husband took him to the vet and flew in a vet from Bejing.  Anyway he lived.

well my husband loves the dog so much I always say if we were in a sinking boat and he could save only one..i would be on the ocean floor and Cujo would be wearing my diamond ring on a collar.

TO ME THEY ARE STILL JUST DOGS AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONE ELSES OPINION AND NO I DON'T MISTREAT DOGS OR HAVE ANY HATE FOR DOGS AND NO I'M NOT A SICARIO FOR EL CHAPO (LOW BLOW JUST BECAUSE I'M FROM SINALOA.) THIS IS MY OPINION AND I'M STILL LAUGHING.....LOL
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: Dogs Are Still Being Kidnapped in Atizapán

SINALOENSEBOY
THATS A VERY CUTE LITTLE DOG BY THE WAY!!!
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....