Does anyone know?

El Gallito, former plaza chief of Morelia is now the 2nd in charge of CT.
He is Chayo's first cousin, and betrayer.

does anyone know the guys full name?

Re: Does anyone know?

_The Magician_

Re: Does anyone know?

Isnt el gallito el tios nephew

Re: Does anyone know?

I think that is another  Gallito, named Manuel Plancarte, if I remember correctly he was arrested for  organ trafficking

Re: Does anyone know?

thanks!  it may be him, but the one I am talking about is the jefe de Morelia plaza, this guy is of the Patzcuaro plaza, but they are not that far apart.  is it the same guy for both?

I was surprised that he is the new 2nd highest ct leader.  just after tuta.  Tuta will be caught so gallito will eventually become premier, and I know just a little about him.

he betrayed Chayo and kike, and cut a deal with the commissioner in trade for capture.

there is much going behind the scenes.  and Much that for the first time was sent to me as "CONFIDENTIAL" I am guessing to keep AD operations quiet from GOB as much as possible.

Re: Does anyone know?

Mexico-Watcher
Chivis: Hey, given the issues with Obamacare , you just can't mention "organ trafficking" and let it go at that.

Hijole,  you've whetted my scientific and morbid curiosity.

Is this a big cosa or a minor cosita with Mexican criminal orgs (cartels)?  Is this part of the kidnapping picture in Mexico, CA and SA?  What organs are sought, how taken, by whom, etc, etc?

I know you are very busy, but at your convenience, could you or others here on BB let us know more on this?

Happiness and good health to you.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Does anyone know?

Mexico-Watcher
Chivis:  I am muy red in the face.  I just found an article right here on BB on the topic of organ trafficking by the Caballeros Templarios.

 http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/03/caballeros-templarios-human-organ.html

I am still curious about the topic on a broader level.... So, anyone who can contribute, please do.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Does anyone know?

jajaja  it happens all the time including to me.

Well more and more there are cases that are being acknowledged by Gob and running in mainstream papers of organ trafficking.  I have seen cases that seem to have some level of authenticity in 5 states.  Just google, always in Spanish and play with words you will find some information.

I at first thought it was for a ritual like the case in Sonora, but these are different.

I saw a case in southern Mexico while skimming regional news outlets for news to post on BB, and saw a case of 4 little kids, damn can't remember the state, but I think it was Mich or Jal.  anyway, you know how it is in the southern rural areas, kids walk many miles over hilly and desolate terrain to school.  these 4 walked together, I think they were around 9 or 10 years of age.

and they vanished.  their bodies were found relatively soon buried in shallow graves.  Their chest cavities were "surgically" open and the organs were gone.  What gave credibility to the story was the parents.  The parents gave statements verifying and also photos of the little kids, plus photos of the fosas.  Because the paper was a regional paper, often great to get news for a specific area but hard to substantiate  stories, I attempted to get a second source.  More stories came out from people about organ trafficking. Well quickly the federal gob nipped it in the bud by saying the rumors were false about organ trafficking and that it "had been thoroughly investigated".

I decided to run the story anyway, and went back to get the fotos of the kids, and everything was deleted from the paper.

Re: Does anyone know?

slayer421
Hey chivis, good thread as always! If you can, Could you elaborate a little more on how he betrayed chayo and kike and is somehow still a). Alive and b). The number two leader of ct? Gracias!!

Re: Does anyone know?

That is what I was just going to ask when I received 7 emails from AD in the sierras.
I am writing a post giving an idea what is going on, but also need to ask about what he sent me about the betrayal .

as far as I can see putting all the emails together of yesterday, one part of one I sent to Vato because I did not think I was reading it correctly, turns out I was.  so I need to clarify.  But the betrayal part is largely that Gallito turned on Chayo, his cousin, and kike and worked some deal with the commissioner to get them out of the way.

but I need details.

stay tuned

Re: Does anyone know?

thanks magic...you are correct

Re: Does anyone know?

slayer421
Thanks chivis!!! As always I'll be tuned in!

Re: Does anyone know?

_The Magician_

Re: Does anyone know?

There was a guy that recently died of a stroke supposdly.hes funeral was held this past wed.military stormed the funeral to take the body for dna testing they called him el rigo he was on the most wanted list of los templarios military saw his name on the obituary its kind of weird i have heard 3 people being called el rigo with diffrent names but where all close to el chayo they called el cenisos brother el rigo also is  this one guy changing names or theyre really have that many el rigos reminds me of the minnions!

Re: Does anyone know?

deelucky1
Has there been a list of the goverment of michoacan and family ties they have with the templarios i recently saw a list in spanish with tuta and chayo having nephews sister in laws compadres it was very detailed can someone post one english i have no resources of this being true thats why im not posting it