Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

schrimmii
Good morning guys,  last sunday there was this documentation in the german tv show "Spiegel TV Magazin". Hope you enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgLrTtl-XyA

btw- borderlandbeat is the best english information-source about the drugwar - thank you alot for this!
sry for my bad english ;)

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Krauss

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Cuidado
Wow is that Chapo talking at 6:45 on radio?? It sounds like him!!!!

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Bjeff
Der wahnsinn geht weiter

Good find, herr Schrimm. Der Spiegel has a lot of interesting stuff. Keep it coming!

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

curioso
That was interesting. I bet that blow Grandma was sniffing wasn't stepped on. Hey Chivis....that wasn't you was it?

And I love the way they had a SKY satellite dish up there. Nothing like all the pot you can smoke and NFL Sunday Ticket!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

jajajajaja

nicht

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Alacran
Good doc but wish it had english sub-titles. What did they say about the men towards the end? (Miguel & the 2 other men)

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Krauss

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Sleep
Thanks!
O te alineas o te mueres.

I figured the news wasn't good for either one. That's sad.
Thanks for the info

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

Krauss

Re: Documentation in German TV about gangs in the Mexican Drugwar

El_Cuatro_Veinte
There is interest amigo