Disregard this post

Bjeff
This post was updated on .
I came up with a list which I recently found out was wrong. It was a mix of Los Metros, Los Metros M3 and Grupo M of Matamoros. I'll present my findings later when I have a better and more complete list.

Re: Los Metros - CDG

silver1938XXX

Re: Los Metros - CDG

silver1938XXX
el acidio sorry, auto correct did that, he was one of them with cherrys

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Cien11
M-107 Rangelito
M43  Don Beto

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Cien11
And m50 is chumon

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Moros

Re: Los Metros - CDG

MIKE 7

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Bjeff
Thank you, Silver, Cien, Computer and Mike.

I have updated the list, but could not verify everything so some names I kept.

Mike: Do you have any links to the info on M7 being Alonso Flores Salinas? And do you have links/sources to the people you mention killed? I had trouble finding out.

Computer: I could not find names on many of the links you sent to the corridos, but perhaps they mentioned them in the corridos? I am not so fluent yet that I am able to pick up everything they talk about. Could you please go even more into details?

Anybody else who wants to contribute?

How about presenting it on the main board to get some more feedback?

(I have a list of Zetas too, which I will bump up now)

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Best
Hey Bjeff, nice list.

I came across this name, unsure if he is Los Metros. I have his listed as a former plaza boss of Valle Hermosa.

Alfredo Martínez Aguila "58/El Papayo"

Hope this helps.
Mtz

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Mtz
HOW ABOUT A ZETA RAMON RICARDO PALOMO RINCONES "el Coyote" is already out of jail

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Bjeff
@Best: He worked for JC, who was a Tango originally, so I am inclined to think he was Tango 58, but I am unsure.

Re: Los Metros - CDG

MIKE 7

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Bjeff
@Mike 7: You should be an investigative journalist, or perhaps you already are

Anyways, great work! I have updated the list. Please tell me if you get some more. I have lists of many of the other factions too, but want to research a bit more before presenting them.

Re: Los Metros - CDG

MIKE 7

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Nutcase
Mike7.  Just curious are you one in the same as el plata? Who was on here before...

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Nutcase
Thought mellado was m9? On his old school picture it has m9 next to it not 10.  Z11?  He proabably got confused with all his code numbers.

Re: Los Metros - CDG

MIKE 7

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Bjeff
@Nutcase: There are conflicting opinions on Mellado being Z-9 or Z-11. Most Media Outlets tend to call him Z-9, but there are two reasons I still name him Z-11:
1. Some of the earliest protected witnesses from los Zetas, call him Z-11
2. Z-9 was Raul Trejo Alberto Benavides AKA El Alvin who died in 2003.

We might never know. The guy in question is dead.

I don't think Mellado was an original M-10 either, that organization was formed way before the split, but I deem it almost impossible to find out. I wish I could have had a deep talk with the major players, preferably with a reinforced prison windows between us.

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Bjeff
@Mike7:
Sorry, got nothing on Tampico. Do you have any links to confirm or backup Nico and Manuelito's deaths?

Re: Los Metros - CDG

Nutcase
I was trying to do a web search on m20 Tampiko also. All I saw was a few narco raps on YouTube and a Twitter message from 2 years ago about some of his family that supposedly lives in San Valentin y fresnos.  I doubt they mention his real name in any of the songs.
12