Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

Buela's note:  2 more of the same today....sorry I know how some of yáll feel cheated w/o fotos  but I came up empty..

JUAREZ -- The dismembered bodies of four men were found throughout Juárez on Tuesday in a grotesque display of brutality.

Some of the body parts were left in front of an elementary school and a day care center.

Heads, arms, feet and other severed body parts were scattered at various locations in the city, which has been in the grasp of a deadly drug-cartel war for nearly four years.

The mutilations were an apparent act of emerging rivalries with new drug organizations, according to messages left with the body pieces.

The first body parts -- those of two men -- were found around 7 a.m. near the intersection of Dorado and Pino Seco streets, in colonia Bosque Bonito.

The victims' heads were near an ice chest with a message that read "New Juárez cartel, continue recruiting, we will receive you here."

About 2:30 p.m., residents reported finding four severed feet along with narco messages near Avenida Reforma, Channel 26-KINT reported.

Other body parts were later found throughout the afternoon at other places, including in front of a day care and a torso dumped outside an elementary school when classes were about to end for the day.

A spokesman with Chihuahua state prosecutor's office said the deaths are under investigation.

The bodies have not been identified.

The gruesome crimes follow the discovery of a man's severed head late Sunday and his decapitated body found hours later.

In other violence, a Juárez police officer was killed when

his car was peppered with gunfire Tuesday in the north part of the city.
Chihuahua state police said Alvaro Bustillos Nevarez, 27, was shot multiple times at about 8 a.m. while driving a blue Chevrolet Impala on Avenida Rafael Perez Serna.

Investigators counted 94 rounds fired from an AK-47.

State authorities have reported 119 homicides in Juárez so far this month.

Re: Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

GN is leaving the bodies for the NJC, or other way around? Sometimes the phrasing is difficult to decipher. I think the former.

Re: Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

i thought it was NJC being the executed...at least that is what I took it as..(?)

Re: Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

thank you!  I had no info but a tweet

Re: Dismembered bodies found all over Juárez-even In front of school & Daycare-"NEW Juarez Cartel"

Is NCJ going to be taking the forefront against the outsiders? I haven't seen a La Linea banner in awhile, but my sources are limited.