Detained alleged son of 'La Tuta'

TNL

Detained alleged son of 'La Tuta'

TNL
Detain alleged son of 'La Tuta'

REFORM / Writing

Mexico City (March 5, 2014.) -   An alleged son of Servando Gomez, "La Tuta", leader of the Knights Templar, was arrested in a joint operation in Michoacan. Secretary of State Public Security, Carlos Hugo Castellanos Becerra, announced the capture of Luis Alfredo Aguilera Esquivel . "Luis Alfredo was identified as Servando Gómez Martínez son," the officer reported via Twitter. Esquivel Aguilera was reportedly arrested along with another man named Christian Salinas Ruiz in a coordinated action between the SSP and the Office of Michoacan. " La Tuta "is one of the main leaders of the Templars and is considered the second in command of the criminal organization, under Nazario Moreno," El Chayo ". 's Michoacan Government made ​​no reference to the difference in names between alleged Michoacan Bonnet and stopped. Barely two weeks ago, the federal commissioner for security in Michoacán, Alfredo Castillo said the capture of "La Tuta" is going to give. Even said that the offender is no room for maneuver without no chance to act. Authorities cited conference Thursday to elaborate on the case. organization's presence Templar in Michoacán in February 2012 triggered the emergence of self-defense groups, composed of armed civilians who say combat.

Leer más: http://www.reforma.com/nacional/articulo/733/1464984/?titulo=detienen-a-presunto-hijo-de-la-tuta#ixzz2vCKaSozh
Follow us: @reformacom on Twitter

Re: Detained alleged son of 'La Tuta'

elotero
I think this was posted on another thread.  Hopefully they obtain details which leads to the arrest of La Tuta

Re: Detained alleged son of 'La Tuta'

something fishy here.  no proof of being tuta's son.  he does not carry the name and says he is not legally recognized (illegitimate)