Quantcast

Decapitation yound man

buggs
Administrator
I found this video I had not seen before of apparent CDG sicarios decapitating an alleged Zeta, is this new and if so, anyone know of a clean copy?

Warning! Graphic, decapitation of alive person.

Borderland Beat

Re: Decapitation yound man

TexcocoDeMora
This is an old video. This video give me to many problems. People complained to much about this video and I lost three video accounts to complaints.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Decapitation yound man

buggs
Administrator
Yup, its real graphic, I did not see it in my archives, not sure how I missed it, do you have a clean version? This will for sure soon be deleted from Youtube due to the violent savagery nature.
Borderland Beat

Re: Decapitation yound man

1992dude
lmao the cutter had white tennis shoes. Let them think they're a big badasses. When they're in hell let's see if they still think they're bad. Crazy to think these guys are risking their lives and killing people for a few thousand dollars. Ehhh no biggie in the end of the day when they're dead or in jail guys like me will be banging their wives/girlfriends while riding around in their narco-trucks and scratching my balls while their women cook me a hot plate. True story!

Re: Decapitation yound man

senorjoe
I dont have the Cajones to watch this, looks pretty gruesome from the image on the preview.

Re: Decapitation yound man

Mexico-Watcher
I too have a research need for the video in question.  It is "data" that can be used for legitimate scientific purposes of various kinds.

 I would appreciate getting a good copy with available background info on it (location, date, victim, perps, etc)

Thanks in advance to those who can help.