Daughter of UAEM Faculty Director murdered

Daughter of UAEM Faculty Director murdered

Podrido

Daughter of UAEM Faculty Director murdered after abduction and ransom threats

December 30th, 2018
Source: http://www.milenio.com/policia/secuestran-asesinan-hija-director-facultad-derecho-autonoma-morelos

The corpse of a woman was located in Yautepec and, through genetic tests, it was confirmed that she was María Fernanda Toledo, a medical student at the UAEM.

María Fernanda Toledo, daughter of the director of the Law School of the Autonomous University of the State of Morelos (UAEM), Rubén Toledo Orihuela, was kidnapped and murdered.

The Anti-Kidnapping Prosecutor's Office of Morelos reported the finding of the body of María Fernanda Toledo, who was abducted on December 13. The prosecutor Adriana Pineda Fernandez explained that the body was located on December 24, in Yautepec, but until yesterday, through genetic tests, it was confirmed that it was the medical student at the UAEM.

On December 14, the victim's family filed the abduction complaint, after receiving calls from the criminals demanding ransoms.

According to information from the Prosecutor's Office, the captors of the young Toledo did not present a proof of life of the victim, so they are investigating if she was killed shortly after the kidnapping.

The Office of the Prosecutor identified two alleged perpetrators, but so far there is only one person detained in Cuernavaca.
Just a lurker.

Re: Daughter of UAEM Faculty Director murdered

Pinche scoundrels!Innocent people.They should stick to kidnapping their rivals for ransom or do they even do that?I'm guessing they don't pay to have their own returned.

Re: Daughter of UAEM Faculty Director murdered

Podrido
I think I've read a few stories of rivals being kidnapped for ransom before. Though mostly bosses, similarly to when the Chapitos were taken?

99% of the time, as with any of these kidnappings they don't return alive, which is especially heinous when they take innocents.

I think in all of these cases money is just being put toward a quick death rather than a slow one, which has always perturbed me. Life seems to be such a worthless commodity these days.
Just a lurker.