Danger

Skye
I don't understand how all of this can be happening in Mexico.  I used to vacation there every year and worked on the border of Nogales Sonora. Is it really as dangerous as it appears. It seems all hell has broken loose and no one is safe anywhere. I was thinking about returning to work on the border but after reading this blog I think I will rethink my decision to return. How can this get any better if there is someone always ready to take the place of captured narco boss? It seems as though it is an infinite cycle.

Re: Danger

Churro
Violence is peaking right now, as it does before the holiday season. You are as safe as the situation allows for, and if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, you will suffer.

No one can tell you, here or elsewhere, what your experience will be. You may have NO problems, or the first time you return, you might be a victim. But those goes for anywhere as well.