Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Mica
El Debate

"The Chompiras" was considered the right arm of Dámaso, besides being the person in charge of the rent of the apartments in the City of Mexico.

Dámaso López Núñez, alias "El Licenciado" was located by the Attorney General's Office and the National Defense Secretariat, yesterday in Mexico City, thanks to a series of calls made on Sunday between the capo and Its logistics operator, Victor Jovany González Sepúlveda, alias "El Chómpiras".

With information derived from telephone calls last Sunday, April 30, elements of the Criminal Investigation Agency, were held Tuesday morning three simultaneous searches located in the Delegations Miguel Hidalgo, Azcapotzalco and Cuajimalpa.

It was yesterday morning that PGR authorities made public the capture of Dámaso López, better known as "El Licenciado", who has been singled out as one of the alleged leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel.

Yesterday Víctor Jovany González Sepúlveda was also detained, during another search carried out in the Delegation of Azcapotzalco. "El Chómpiras" was considered the right arm of "El Licenciado", besides being the person in charge of the rent of the departments in the City of Mexico for the temporary stays of the Sinaloan capo, as well as the financial and liaison operator, according to Information from the PGR and Sedena, taken up Wednesday by the newspaper Reforma.

According to reports the AIC elements, entered the apartments after reviewing a documentation at the reception, as well as the closed circuit system.

Dámaso López Núñez was asleep in the room, accompanied by his wife Rocío "N", who was also detained. In the apartments supposedly were found six packs with Mentafetamina and six cell phones.
The capo was transferred from a building of the Anzures colony to the Office of the Specialized Investigation of Organized Crime (SEIDO).

Authorities point out that "El Licenciado" also used another apartment in a residential complex in Santa Fe, where "El Chómpiras" was located in possession of small arms or 14 cell phones.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Mica
Intercepted phone calls.  DEA was 100% involved.  I was trying to see if I could find an American while exiting the building and video footage and sure enough.

Shortly after the 2:30 minute mark.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

oner
had to look up the word Mentafetamina. lol.

should of guessed it was crystal meth but italian spelling,weird.

so he was on meth or was it a sample given to him?

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Mica
Need more than vegetable juice to be alert 24/7.  I was surprised his wife was there.  Is this mini shits mom or is the usual one of many?

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Cuidado
Just becuase he is lite complected doesnt mean he is an American.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

I think US assets have more much more involved audio/text intercepts, I don't know if the Mex government even uses them, I mean, I know they have the capacity, I just think most of the intel of that aspect of the operation comes from the US.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

The crystal is odd to me, even if he was using, crystal? and in retail amounts? He wasn't distributing crystal in Mexico City on the streets, so why have the little packitos.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Thanks for that contribution.  If you watch the video it shows 3 white guys or light skinned Mexicans.  They standout because they are not hiding there faces.  Also they are in the back as DEA would be in the "joint" effort.

Cuidado wrote
Just becuase he is lite complected doesnt mean he is an American.

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Tully
Are the fotos in the seafood restaurant and this detention related?

The fotos are in a seafood restaurant in Mexico City, taken by a trusted internet "geek" employed by Dámaso to wage war on Chapitos by social media?

The geek decided to sell out Dámaso starting around the time the fotos were taken, and investigators were able to use video surveillance to get the plates on the car they used to go to the restaurant in Mexico City?

And trace it to Santa Fe?

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

jason prox
Was also wondering what "six packs" means.. Has to be person use right? He wouldn't be holding some little packages for sales would he?

Re: Dámaso located by intercepted calls with El Chómpiras

Maddy
Yes cause he probably saw the 5million reward... lol.. o he said Fuck It!!!! Why do u think the US quickly brought the hacker over to the US for witness protection.