DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

Re: DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

Dicklick1

Re: DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

Maddy

Re: DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

choco
@NAJ

what us the source of this info pls?

The last sentence is weird... Can any legal experts explain an automatic prison sentence "based on evidence"?  Eg, they don't have to have a trial?

Re: DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

did anyone post the closet video?  it wasn't as first represented...

Re: DIONISIO LOYA PLENCARTE EL TIO CHARGE FOR 1 COUNT

Tacuache
auto de formal prision is to be "held in custody" during the process while the prosecutor gathers evidence.