DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

Char
New photos of Mencho leader of CJNG

CAPTURE REWARD INCREASE TO $10 MILLION!! Have you seen El Mencho?
@DEALOSANGELES
 and
@StateDept
 are offering up to $10 million for info leading to the capture of El Mencho. If you know this person use contact info below and speak with an agent from
@DEALOSANGELES
! #cjng
@StateINL

Link:
https://twitter.com/DEALOSANGELES/status/1052277521293762560?s=20

Re: DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

Char
DEA is also offering $5 million dollar reward for information leading the capture of Erick Valencia Salazar el 85

DEA full statement below

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2018/10/16/justice-treasury-and-state-departments-announce-coordinated-enforcement

Re: DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

I always like new pictures.  I have not seen 2 of these, have you all?

Re: DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

BBfollower
Very bad news for Mencho having in consideration that the $10 mill reward will be paid by the US and not by Mexico. Someone said that Mencho will not be caught soon. If he remains free till the end of the year will be a miracle. I mean, there are childrens that rat on their mother for less...

Re: DEA offers $10 million dollars πŸ’΅ for Information leading to capture of MENCHO

Seems new indictments were also unsealed across the country.  This is the beginning of the hits against the CJNG and Mencho.

They also linked the 2015 money laundering indictment in Chicago to CJNG, not Sinaloa, which surprises me, I was sure that was Sinaloa.

And JP aka Piolin from Tijuana, was charged in Southern District of California, and they are seeking his extradition.

Juan Perez-Vargas, aka, β€œPiolin”: Perez-Vargas, 37, is charged in a two-count indictment returned in the Southern District of California in 2017 alleging that Perez-Vargas engaged in a conspiracy to distribute significant quantities of narcotics for illegal importation into the United States. Perez-Vargas was arrested by Mexican authorities in September 2017 pursuant to his charges in the United States and is awaiting extradition.

This is a major newsday for CJNG.  All the major players arrested in last year or few years, have been on DEA/DOJ intel.

Looking at the charges though, they really don't have a strong route in the Southwest yet.