DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Nuttz

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Moros

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

I honestly don't think many Beltran loads go through Juarez, and I don't think the Beltran's are defined as much more then Isidro's group at this point.  A few more years will leave them like the left over CAF in Tijuana.

And, I really doubt there are much presence of Beltrans in Baja, or Tijuana.

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Tijuano
J wrote
I honestly don't think many Beltran loads go through Juarez, and I don't think the Beltran's are defined as much more then Isidro's group at this point.  A few more years will leave them like the left over CAF in Tijuana.

And, I really doubt there are much presence of Beltrans in Baja, or Tijuana.
It´s been years since I have not heard of Beltranes in Tijuana, but they seem to be somehow active in Mexicali.

Maybe they have some kind of deal with Juarez?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

nuttz

lucio wrote a great post which has the maps and I scribd the entire report for him and its embedded into the post.

Juarez is greatest influence position with dark blue, Sinaloa next with gold and a teeny sliver of what appears to be the BLO color but it is so small that would be my first guess the blo lighter blue.  if not then it is green for zetas.

didn't el paso times include maps?

did you see the MB post?

lucio's post is the may 2015 report and maps released by DEA in July and posted on MB a few weeks ago.

on the map blo is operating ever so slightly in az, el paso, sprinkled in a couple regions of Tx, , new Orleans gulf port, small presence in tampa with its greatest presence in the east

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2015/08/dea-mexican-cartel-influence-in-us-2015.html

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Siskiyou_Kid
BLO has a lot of influence in Sonora so they cross a lot of product into Arizona.

Here in the Pacific Northwest they have a long history in Seattle-Tacoma, particularly with regard to heroin. There was a rumor that one of the Beltran Leyva brothers used to live in Washington state and has family there.

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Be clear this report is area OF INFLUENCE.  they have almost zero influence in el paso, crossing product is to traffic eastward.  this  am absolutely sure of.  This does not mean you will not see them operating in other areas, but not in the same capacity and that goes for most all cartels.  Not being on the map does not mean they don't have a presence.

hey I sent you an email.  I sent you a link to someone I am scratching my head over.  maybe you can see what you think.  :)  I did not want to post it because he follow BB at least on MB

What is going on with the new fire in NorCal?  My son finished WA yesterday and was asked to be reassigned to NorCal to command the fire there, so he is taking one day off and back to NorCal.

I need to look up the new fire.  Praying for el nino....and that the fires will not cause massive floods if nino arrives.

so sad

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Nutcase
BLO in Tampa? Is that because of the plane caught at the st. Pete - Clearwater airport a few years ago with like 4 tons of coke in it?   I would love to see a story or two about them being in the Bay Area.
Seeing is believing

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

Sorry, I haven't checked that email in a couple of days. I'm on it now. I'm praying for your son, that is crazy work he does.

Re: DEA: Three Mexican drug cartels operate in El Paso region

1966tinman
The Beltran-Leyva Organization cultivated and took advantage of  their close ties with powerful politicians and Mexican security forces ( state, federal , military , and intelligence services within the Interior Ministry ) over the years . Nothing has changed with the killing and capture of the top echelon of this still formidable and ever adapting well organized group . If anything business continues without interruption despite   arrests , seizures , competition, and what not .  The BLO has a presence in Juarez since it works jointly with another ever-evolving Juarez / Carrillo-Fuentes group as a united front against the Sinaloa Cartel . Somehow the ability of the BLO to adapt , re-organize under new but experienced   leadership , and continue to successfully operate and flourish says a lot about the fact that it is a well organized cartel that will not be displaced anytime soon .