DEA Picture of Alfredo

Mica
As you all know, Alfredo has moved up on the DEA list MB Story.

The picture that the DEA has chosen is on the left.  The middle is from the Rolling Stone interview and the right is an assumed picture from years ago.

Why did they pick that photo?  I would think the picture with Kate is more recent.  Maybe the DEA did this to present another picture.

Curious what you all think?  Is the DEA picture old or has his appearance changed?

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

ToPHeR
DEA is more recent. You can see the aging process from right to left.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Mica
For some reason, I am unable to see the new picture as current.  Maybe it is the longer hair or the weight loss that makes him appear younger to me.

Chivis any of your contacts have info on the picture?

He should be freaking out right about now, if this is a brand new recent photo and he appears next to Mayo and Mencho.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

I never saw the foto before, to me he appears older,
it is the DEA foto so obviously they think it is recent.  if i have time I can run thru my metadate and see if the date comes up

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

ok looks like DEA reset the metadata on <FechaIdentificacion>9/12/2018 11:47:50

blocking the original date and place.  so it shows original date as 9/12/18

i have better software i will try later

But it must be current or they would have used the castillo foto

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Kozmoz
Interesting. Obviously this picture is cropped so the DEA must have the full picture?? I wonder who he is next to?

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Mica
They always seem to be the pictures from kids birthdays.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

LuckyLuciano
Looks younger in the DEA picture. Even the quality of the picture looks aged, along with that hairstyle. Definitely older picture.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Cuidado
He looks like his mother.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

LuckyLuciano
Anyone have an idea why they would put the spotlight on him instead of Ivan? Ivan seems to be the lead dog, if not the flashiest at the least

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Mica
I want to say I read they have him on an audio communication doing specific logistics.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

el Jesse James
Kinda off topic sra Chivis, but would you have taken/done the interview with Guzman if you had the opportunity?

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

you get one guess.  :)

we may be getting something almost as good

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Mica
Someone that has a PACER account is my guess

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

what are you looking for?  I have the indictment noted that ivan is not named .  it is from illinois.  the warrant is sealed but dated sept 2015 for alfredo

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

El_Bujo
Why no Ivan?

Where and how did they get this picture?

It clearly seems like a personal photo, that was somehow intercepted or leaked?

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

LuckyLuciano
Thinking about why they would use an older and less clear picture of Alfredo, I started to think maybe two reasons. One, both governments were clearly embarrassed that Kate and Sean Penn were able to visit Chapo while he was on the run and the picture is a reminder of that. Second reaso is simply to release a new picture to the public that hadn’t yet been seen.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

I think everyone is making too much of the foto.  I believe it is the newest and they know that.

I think the bigger deal is why no Ivan.  no warrant, no indictment no most wanted.  looks like he is not as big of deal as blogs say

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

Ivan is named in Narco Polo indictment, which is 3 years old, at  this point.  I would think another one is coming in the next 18 months.

Re: DEA Picture of Alfredo

everything is sealed.  out of 30 docs only 4 are not

old or not, it gives the charges which have not changed.  usually that doesn't until a suspect is apprehended
you can see that in the announcement it oly states illinois.  which is the only indictment

J  what is your take on Ivan?