Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

12345 ... 86

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ToPHeR
Itzli,

What do you know about Juanillo carizalez/el 98/ el juan perros? I think he was a key lieutenant for X20? Maybe he heads a major faction of the M in Reynosa?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
According to my notes, those are two different individuals. Juan Francisco "El 98" Carrizales is from Nuevo Laredo, he was a member of Los Chachos and linked up with Los Metros in their incursions to take over the city. Haven't heard anything about him in some time.

Juan Jose "Juan Perros/Pantera 11" Rodriguez is a high ranking member of Los Metros and likely took over following the arrest of X20, at least that was the rumors a few months ago.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
Great info El Plata, some of it runs very counter to what I've been reading, but different sources are always great as there is so much disinformation out there. What I have read has consistently said that "El Chive" is with Los Metros and "El Shaila" with Matamoros and so I have believed that to be the case.

However, you say "El Chive" is with Matamoros. It does make sense in a way as I have read that "El Chive" and "El Wuason" were the ones that killed "La Wuasa". In turn, it's rumored that Los Ciclones were behind the cemetery attack and the fact that it happened in Matamoros makes it extremely likely to be true. So it has confused me why, if "El Chive" was with Los Metros he would kill a guy that obviously an enemy of Matamoros for them to take out his family like that.

Another thing worth following up on, Adam3 posted in CDG new plaza boss of tampico that "La Wuasa" name was Roger Aron Garcia and was also known as W1. If this is the case, was he the head of Los W?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

adam3

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

adam3

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

beyond impressed with some of the info on here, Plata and Itzil..I wish there was some higher reward for intimate knowledge of CDG, but you have to settle for this….

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

El Plata
Thanks Itzli. I could be totally wrong about El Chive having the support of Los Ciclones in Matamoros but I have been doing some digging and that seems to be the most logical information. If you take away all the groups supporting eachother down there you basiclly have Los Chive fighting Grupo Sheyla for control of the Tampico Plaza. I have read about Los Zetas placing mantas throughout Tamaulipas stating their intent to enter the Tampico plaza. I have a strong feeling things are about to get much uglier.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
This post was updated on .
Completely agree, at a base level it's El Chive/Los Jimmy vs. Sheyla/Los Dragones. Beyond that is where things can get confusing in a hurry.

On Valor por Tamaulipas there was a picture of a dead person and a green poster board with writing to the side. Couldn't read a thing on it and commentary was that it was a message against Sheyla. On a Spanish narco blog they have a close up picture of a similar looking poster board signed by Los Zetas warning that they are coming for the plaza of Tampico. Then they write out another message warning they are entering Tampico on orders of Comandante 42 and comming for Dragones and Sheyla. At the moment I have my doubts until further proof.

Here's a translation of an interesting post on the main board:

"This war is between CDG and CDG (Grupo Sheyla and Dragones against the group of El Chive) Zetas are not going to enter nor Templarios none of that...Sheyla was the commander of the plaza of Tampico and Chive wanted it after the capture of the highest leader of the CDG a few weeks ago. They have shot up various clubs and bars that La Sheyla was owner of and Cui-Cui is who appears in the video saying like a thousand times the word "verga" he lives in the colonia "Las Flores" this will continue for several weeks or months until Sheyla and Dragones accept the change of the head of plaza here in Tampico they are loosing. If Sheyla and Dragones remain everything will be as it was "tranquil", if Chive remains it appears the charges of extortion and kidnappings will return more frequently as Chive is not from here and CD Madero and the center of Tampico is unimportant to him. In turn Sheyla and Cui Cui have family here and they try to keep the south of Tamualipas peaceful. The government will not get involved as this is very much negotiated and the only recommendation is to not leave your houses more than necessary, believe in close sources."

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ToPHeR
Just a question, but how does a cell "win" a plaza? Or how is an outside group "winning" the battle? Is it just body count?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ToPHeR
Thank you Plata! That clears up alot! Basically, the Metros are a pretty messed up cell if I've ever heard of one!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Mira chivis algo logico y sin fantochadas como muchos de los que commentan aqui. ... Los Zetas y su incursión en Tampico contra el CDG

PUBLICADO POR ADMINISTRADOR ON MIÉRCOLES, 9 DE ABRIL DE 2014 / ETIQUETAS:CÁRTEL DEL GOLFO , TAMAULIPAS , ZETAS

‪#‎SDRTampico‬ para los que preguntan que tan probable es una incursión Z a Tampico. Desde el punto de vista estratégico, a un grupo rival le conviene hacer incursión mientras hay desestabilidad en un área. Es una posibilidad que cualquier área corre riesgo de ser objetivo si la estructura que defiende el lugar se debilita demasiado.

Pero algo que las páginas que publican información falsa no analizan, es que a pesar de que el grupo que debería defender la plaza deTampico está en un conflicto interno, esta región esta rodeado por áreas controladas por grupos operativos de ese mismo cartel (CDG) que NO están involucrados directamente en el conflicto, es decir propiamente las regiones limitrofes del CDG y los Z están sin problemas internos, que serían los grupos que enfrentarian a una posible incursión Z (que en el área se ve menos probable, a diferencia de la frontera chica donde los Z han mantenido incursiones constantes).

Desde el punto de vista del sentido común y la lógica, quienes más preocupados podrían estar de una incursión no serían Tampico, si no González, Soto la Marina, Aldama, Pueblo Viejo, Matarredonda Veracruz. y de nuevo se ve poco probable, por lo menos el CDG de González a Soto la Marina llevan todo el año haciendo incursiones al área Z de Mante a Llera y las respuestas de los Z han sido limitadas. Y por el lado sur, probablemente los SDR de Panúco explicarían el interes de grupos antágonicos de calentar plazas, para evitar que el grupo Z de esta área tenga oportunidad de organizar una ofensiva, que está de mas decir que en los ultimos años sus incursiones a Tampicohan sido no limitadas, si no que el CDG les ha quitado control a los Z en el norte de Veracruz .

En pocas palabras, ese mensaje de los supuestos Z, no tiene sentido, más que el de generar una psicosis en la sociedad y el grupo delictivolocal para ponerlo a la defensiva y restar a sus ofensivas.

Todavía para desestimar más ese mensaje que envian viralmente porwhatsapp y páginas irrespondables, Hay que agregar lo siguiente; Los Z no son un grupo que acostumbre a avisar de sus incursiones. Y menos a traves de una cartulina barata y un mensaje enviado y publicado por el grupo de notinfomex, narcoviolencia y el blog ytwitter clon que hicieron de vxt. Si por menos, en Mante ejecutan amedia docena de personas y postean videos con el mensaje, creer que no hicieran algo similar si fueran serios con una supuesta incursión (que por cierto, practicamente mientras Z y CDG seanrivales, va ver guerra y excursions de los dos grupos ...

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Arturo "El Sheyla/Sheila" Garza Treviño,Grupo Dragon.His is the group that appeared on many videos out of Tampico executing and chopping people up,the four Z with the woman in a field who chop up,hes also the dude who gets pissed at the 14 year old kid from Honduras whos mom was taking care of Zetaz in her hotel,he then chops the kids head off and kicks his head.

main boarders on the ground in Tamps are sending info
but almost all of it in Spanish.  but good stuff

too much to put here.

most on Malo's post.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

badanov
What I got out of the translation was that one rogue group within CDG was told to stop victimizing locals, and their reaction was basically, "Fuck you", so they went all over Tampico shooting everything moving, mostly innocents.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ENDTHEWAR
Longtime lurker here....finally decided to register.

CDG has always fascinated me. Anyone have any background on El Sheila? I kinda ignorantly assumed Sheila was a woman just from the name. Does that translate into something else in spanish? seems kinda feminime for a cartel dude from my ignorant gringo self. Thats frickin nuts hes the one in the execution videos getting his hands dirty. I never thought a shotcaller who let himself be filmed commiting murders. Crazy!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

which one?  the one I posted was about the bogus rumors of the narco cartulinas sent today by Zs.
that was the main analysis which was a good one and one I was conversing with Ioan Grillo about.  I think the guy saw my tweet

I would say it varies when there is a clash between groups for a plaza. Sometimes one group will give up and pull out of the disputed plaza.  Other times, they will stop fighting and align with the "winner". Or there can be a negotiated outcome, with terms of dividing the plaza or other terms. Regardless, there's often a political component with government officials involved in settling the dispute...

I've heard the reverse, El Chive being the outsider who's into extortion and El Sheila the local who wants to keep things calm. I wouldn't trust either though. All too often in cartel conflicts, supporters of one side will paint them as a good guy and the other as extortionist, kidnapper, etc.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
Concerning "El Simple"
Just an fyi, within the article En Tamaulipas, violenta recaída it says:

"The morning of Tuesday a Hercules airplane arrived with federal forces that conducted an operation to capture Jesús Alejandro Leal Flores, alias El Simple, drug lord of the faction of Los Metros of the CDG. A military source that asked to remain anonymous assured that Leal Flores is not the head of plaza in Reynosa: 'He is a criminal that has his trajectory and has family members that are also are high ranking criminals within the CDG'".

As I and others said before, the importance of his arrest seemed overstated at the time and I believe this is a more accurate assessment.
12345 ... 86