Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Locked 1772 messages Options
1 ... 86878889

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
I saw on a Valor Por Tampulipas article that they referred to him as Humberto  o Steven Loza Menedez. I thought Steven was Toro's son and the one that is married to M-28's daughter.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Steve Loza is the brother of the now deceased Betito.

For Betito to even be considered a commander, just goes to show everyone how CDG fell of the map and even Toro who I consider the worst cdg boss. I don’t considered Toro a boss he just happen to get the job because of deaths and captures of real bosses.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

La Plata
Char, X2 as is Comandante Rayo? So then did Comandante Jimmy as start under Coss? I know his brother was X56 or La Chabela. I remember when Jimmy had Altamira on lock. Do you know anything about M20/El Tampico or M23/El Gato? Am I mistaken in that Panillo used to go by M70 not M100? He might of even had a Z moniker if I remember correctly.
AKA El Plata

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli and Char

we would like the thread and any others like this ongoing threat to be broken up for easy accessibility.

so if one of you open a 2018 current events in the gulf cartel we will begin a thread each year.  this endless thread is difficult to maneuver.

thanks

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Plata

I am not too familiar with Comandante Rayo about his code x-2 but Rayo was an accountant and killed when el Gringo was killed.

Comandante Guapo or x-6 was another big guy from San Fernando, Tamps.

Jimmy worked under Gabi Sierra but rumors, backstabbing,  betrayals has taken a toll on CDG-Z. El Coss and Gabi Sierra both where the bosses of CDG sur meaning Tampico, Altamira, etc

M-20 or Tampico I think was or is close to Chiricuas both not sure about him if still alive or dead.

M-23 or Gato was killed back in 2015 Valor Por Tamaulipas reported this when it happened. Gato died in a shootout with the military in ValleHermoso, Tamps.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Best
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I have from the time it was posted, that Josue Ivan Cardenas "Comandante Gato/M-23/El Borrado was loyal to the Matamoros faction and was taken out by El 98 because of this. Several of his own estacas betrayed him to the military who killed him. Three of these men were found with a narcomanta on 20 December 2014 in Valle Hermosa.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

mr.browntown956

I would recommend we keep all info regarding CDG together. It’s good to go back to comments in 2014 and compare notes with others.

Just mis dos centavos

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

sorry we are thinking of newbies and researchers.  forum is way down in numbers, we don't want it for a few people

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Chivis

Talk to Itzli. She is the one that created this forum, and been writing for a while, so much information on this forum to just start a new one.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

I agree about a new thread, and Itzli is the one to do it. "Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018" is a good idea.

The problem with this long thread is to find stuff when searching. Nabble doesn't seem to have a good solution there.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

of course I already did.

He has ignored my emails.

So on Feb 1st the thread will be locked.

 whoever wishes to start a new one for 2018,  as decided by administration,  can do so.

or not.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

yep!  we are down 60% on forum i would like it more user friendly and inviting.  seems nabble will not take good suggestions. we have received interest in forum but have a few reasons why they will not participate. and for one, people say the long threads are useless.

I did email itzli but need action soon. it is almost feb

the other thing is people are becoming lay and only posting links.  that can be done on main board, what makes this different a reader can access different stories on forum expanding choice.  but it seems people have departed from that and should at least post the text of the artilce

1 ... 86878889