Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Locked 1781 messages Options
1 ... 84858687888990

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Another hit on CDG more marijuana confiscated in Camargo and Miguel Alemán in Tamaulipas.

In Miguel Alemán, Tamps, 59 packages of Marijuana where confiscated. By Fuerza Tamaulipas. Information Furia Azul
Link https://twitter.com/furiaazul7/status/951176368926220288

In Camargo, Tamaulipas, 50 packages of Marijuana confiscated most likely belong to El Primito current plaza boss of Camargo. Information via Furia Azul
Link: https://twitter.com/furiaazul7/status/951187882328371201

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

CDG, whatever that means is so fallen from grace now.  I am going to read federal cases out of McAllen and Brownsville, I bet they aren't even any large cocaine seizures anymore.  CDG is going the way of Los Arellanos in Tijuana.  They just have more control, due to geography.

Infighting and paranoia destroyed them, I have been following since 2010.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char

I completely agree with CDG has fallen off the map.

For me the death of Samuel Flores Borrego alias Comandante M3, turned the gulf cartel into complete mess. M3 was the most powerful leader in the gulf cartel bigger than Tony Tormenta and El Coss. Sr. M3 was loyal until his death to the Cardenas Guillén family.

I know there are still questions and theories about his death but at least we can I agree that El Coss ordered the hit and Juan Reyes R-1 killed the hand that feed him. Some people still to this day say that R-1 is still alive, but I don’t think so too much ego to just be hiding for all this years.

M3 had so many people under his command Mario Pelón
X-20, Pakito M-77, Juan Reyes R-1, Chava 88, el Simple,
el Tachas, Polimenso, Mellado, Señor Lino, el Gringo, el Puma, Pikol, Hamburguesa, metro 4,.. i can go on and on but overall big time leader fully controlled Reynosa, Rio Bravo, and La Rivereña.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

el Jesse James
Who killed R1? I'd heard he went to work for CDS possibly..?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
I think R-1 was killed either in Jalisco or Michoacan that was ordered by metro 4 or M4 this guy took over los metros after Señor Samuel was killed. Eventually in 2013 m4 was also killed by El Gringo at first everyone thought El Tachas killed m4 because of the area where m4 was killed, but eventually El Gringo and his supporters where wiped out.

A friend of mine shared this picture to me of Samuel Flores Borrego published in YouTube I think.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
Who in the metro fraction would have contacts in order to get drugs to for their Plazas? I always thought a strong leader from the Matamoros fraction or Reynosa would be able to unite the Gulf Cartel, but seem like that wouldn't even work. Maybe the threat of the CJNG?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
That's a great question that I have not been able to answer.  The closest I have come up with is that "El Panilo" supports the CDG in Hidalgo under the leadership of Eloy Flores, alias "Papa Grande" (and their front, Columna Armada Pedro J Mendez) as well as Victor Manuel Perez Rico, alias "El Pantera 16".  It may be that is the general supply route for drug shipments assuming he is able to import cocaine.

I agree wholeheartedly, with the emergence of "El Contador" Cardenas and alleged government backing I assumed that he would slowly unite the CDG once it was evident that the Old School Zetas were involved with him.  I thought that the rise of "El Panilo" was a clear sign that this was speeding up, but the continued power struggle in Reynosa makes me think that unification of the CDG is an increasingly unlikely possibility.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Panilo is an ex Zeta and worked directly for Lazcano. Panilo was the guy incharge of the stolen diesel and gasoline for the Zetas back in the days.
Panilo is not really liked by others and the only reason why this guy rose up just like Toro is because of the captures, and deaths of the real commanders that actually knew how to command their troops.

Panilo was in jail for kidnapping an owner of a store in Reynosa, so if that tells you anything about this guy just another rat or marrano.

No one deserves to be called boss in CDG inept all around.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
Who do you both feel is the most suitable leader for the Reynosa fraction? I'd like to hear both your opinions.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Negro Torro

I would say Comandante Choco or m-90 but his too busy making $$$$$ Choco would rather stay low profile and keep making money than becoming the Reynosa boss.

Choco is the last influential leader of CDG.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
I always thoughr m-85 Was a good candidate. Do you have any more info on these two individuals m90 and m85

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Negro Torro

Chiricuas m-85 like I said the other day has lots of narco corridos by Cano y Blunt and its no fake sh%%

Chiricuas started from the bottom very bottom and also poor background. M-85 started as a look out or halcón eventually  turned into a hit man. Chiricuas worked under Pikol m-15, Pikol was closed friend of M3. Chiricuas was given the Zona Centro part of Reynosa by m3 and Aquiles Serdán sector that is his stronghold and grew up there. Chiricuas is a lot like Choco both don’t usually get in trouble or stay away from gossip and just make $$$

I agree with you bro both Choco and Chiricuas are good candidates but I don’t think they want the job too much heat on you when being the boss of Reynosa. Let’s not forget social media in Tamps plays a big role.
Going back in time when I LOVED reading Borderland Beat because of the Zetas and Gulf Cartel war of 2010 a picture of Chiricuas was published wearing military clothing here in BB but those photos are from a YouTube video.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Best
I wonder how long it's going to take CJNG to expand into CDG territory? All these warring factions are going to need a sit down if they'll have any hope of standing up to El Mencho.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Too much military presence in Tamps for CJNG to just walk in. Cjng also would need to buy the local military, local government, local police force, and make an alliance with someone to be able actually make a move in Tamps.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

SHNL
RCR has been stating lately that M28 is part of CDN. Wonder how that's going to play out.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
SHNL

RCR has been supporting Panilo for a while so them saying Pelochas is now with CDN does not surprise me. Anytime Panilo makes an official statement.... you guess it RCR will be the first one to published anything Panilo has to say.

Panilo is always in the San Fernando, Tamps, area never really goes to Reynosa.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

La Plata
Char,  you seem to have some in-depth knowledge of the CDG. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know somebody on the inside? Speaking of R1 didn’t Los Metros or possibly L40 hang cryptic mantas claiming R1 was dead and that he got his “24”? Do you have any idea with that 24 meant? Two quick questions for you. What you know about M3’s brother Negrito? I was always surprised that he wasn’t more of a player within the CDG. Lastly, what do you know about Flander, Negro Josue, Chava 88, and Babas? I know Flander was in originally with Los Zetas along with his brother and rumor had it he was boiled alive. I’d also be interested to hear if you know anything about what happened to Luis Alberto Trinidad Ceron “Wicho” or Juan Alberto De La Cruz Alvarez “Juanillo”? Anyways, really appreciate your contributions to the board. Great work! Thanks
AKA El Plata

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
La Plata

I have meet really good people from Reynosa which I consider friends it started back in 2010. About me having someone from the inside, I would rather not answer that question because then people will start saying that I am a show off or attacking me etc I hope you understand bro

Great question‼️‼️ Bro 😬
Flanders, Chava 88, negro Josué, Rayo, Puma, Lino, and el Gringo where all killed for the death of Metro 4. El gringo was the one who did it.
Another great question‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Still to this day I don’t know what happened to el Juanillo De la Cruz and El Wicho. I know both where close to el Gringo because Zetas hung banners saying both where lieutenants for Mike El Gringo.
I will answer your other question some other day bro but I would also keep up with Valor Por Tamps that page had some great information, i would also read menny Times but not no more, and borderland beat was my favorite in terms of Tamps news back in 2010

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

el Wicho is one of those narcos that got screwed in the justice system.  If we are speaking comparatives.

In 2011 He turned himself to U.S. authorities as did  Commandante Mando, his brother.  they both pleaded guilty for a plea deal.  some plea deal, wicho got 50 years and his brother 35.  wicho also had a 5M   forfeiture.

He has appealed saying he didn't understand the agreement, but lost the appeals, the latest was in 2017.

He is in USP Pollock in Louisiana

 https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/pol/

As for VXT.  The original guy who created the page has a 50k bounty on his head and he left Tamps but not before writing that the new people who cloned his blog were with the government and did not have permission from him.  I thought the original was much  better and more reliable.  the new one uses republished article that are always accurate whereas the original use solid sources on the ground.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
Chivis

Yeah I totally agree with you about Comandante XW or Wicho being screwed over along with his brother Mando.
El Señor XW was loved by the people of Nuevo Progreso, and Control.

The El Wicho that El Plata and me are talking about his name is Luis Alberto Trinidad Cerón “ El Wicho”.. this guy was a supposed lieutenant of Mike El Gringo..
1 ... 84858687888990