Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Locked 1772 messages Options
1 ... 70717273747576 ... 89

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Quema Cocos
The war between Zetaz and CDN has reached to Monterrey

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

What is that in the cooler?Looks like dirt in a bag.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ElMello
Canadiana... you're close - dirt in a chopped-off skull might be closer?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Bajadrone-2

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Bjeff
@Bajadrone: In any other country that would be the correct question, but in Mexico: Why wouldn't it be a head?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Bjeff
Here is the video of the decapitated head being delivered at the Children's hospital

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Maddy
It's the head sitting on its jaw, with a big hole on top of the head.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

spike151
Heres another picture of the head at the crime scene

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Bajadrone-2

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Maddy
I don't think that's the same head of the story were talking about. This pic above has a lot of hair and alot of blood, and ice on the bottom. The head left at children's hospital didn't have lots of hair plus there was no ice on the bottom. Look at the both pics closely.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

this is from a year ago, there were two heads in two coolers

correction: three years ago in victoria

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
Thoughts on the "Old School Zetas"
Just wanted to share some random thoughts I've been having on the whole situation.  Valor Tamaulipeco posted an article by Sofia Pacheco of Justicia Gráfica.  For the most part the article is nothing noteworthy but she does seem to state that "Coma Pitalua" is "El Bam Bam".

While it often seems that cartels will move into rival's territory and fight for control, from my research I have found this to be a very rare occarance in of itself, instead, we generally see that a cartel member will go rogue, joining up with a rival organization, which opens up the door for the territory in which the rogue member operated in to be contested.

With that said, it is my working theory that "Grupo Bravo", identified as the enforcement wing of the "Old School Zetas", are former members of the CDN and "Bravo 01" was a cell leader of some importance in Ciudad Victoria, though I have no evidence nor any idea who this may be at the time.

Another thought I've had: if the information is true that "El Rex" is supported by individuals from the Tampico area, some of which were once part of the Cartel del Golfo Sur faction, could there be a possible alignment with the Centro faction which turned against the new Los Rojos?  In fact, the municipality of Gonzales has begun to heat up and rumor has it that there is internal division between the hitmen groups and the groups in charge of stealing fossil fuels.  If there isn't already an alignment, at the very least it opens up the possiblity of additional cells joining with "El Rex".

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ToPHeR
This post was updated on .
Just to add more to the rumor mills,  but remember back about a year ago when a flyer was released saying R1 was alive and in monterrey and instructing 98 how to conduct business....well....?

Also the supposed truce between rojos. Talibanes, ceros, cardenas, f1, zetas and trevino and metros not part of it....

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Quema Cocos
This corrido it's kind of old but they name "Grupo Bravo" in the radio frequencies. What I understand is that the guys talking in the radios are members of Grupo Bravo from the Zetas(The ones fighting CDN recently) by there voices they sound like they around there late 20s or mid 30s of age. I hope this would help guys!

https://youtu.be/uqoCJKkvMCA

Ciudad Victoria is obviously the place for decapitated heads these days. 3 Heads this time, with an accompanying manta, which relates it to the ongoing conflict between the Los Zetas viejos and CDN.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Bjeff

This is Tikitiki or Rolando Gonzalez. He is second in command in Ciudad Victoria after El Boss, and he is a former State Police officer.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Quema Cocos
I been talking with some guy on FB that works with the CDN in Nuevo Laredo, he told me that Werko(Werko Kilos he has a rap song) that he comands el Boss and others. And that the nick name "Chinga Liebres" it's the other nick name of El Comandante Rama. I don't know if the guys that the old school Zetas mention on this manta are the same guys from Nuevo Laredo Werko (Werko Kilos), Chino, Boss and others(All of them have a rap song or songs). There's also a big rumor that Comandante Viejito got wacked in the tutelar (juvenile) in Ciudad Victoria. Also they say Fercho got killed. If it's true that show that Z-12 has a lot of power in his comand Zetas viejos. Also I read on Valor Tamaulipeco a coment of someone saying that Reyes Z-12 Rex has Fuerza Tamaulipas on his side in Ciudad Victoria I don't know if it's true tho.

@ToPHeR You make a good point, I honestly had forgot that aspect.  Like I mentioned before, "El 98" was caught with a significant amount of marijuana, indicating more of a trafficking operator, no proof, but there is at least a possibility that it is connected to "R1" if he truly is around...

@Bjeff Great info as always, I was unaware of the name and background of "El Tikitiki", very interesting to see him being a former State Police officer.

@Quema Cocos  I really appreciate the information you're bringing here as you tap in to sources completely different than mine.  The information I've read indicates the same, "El Werko" is an important figure within the CDN.  That's interesting about Fuerza Tamaulipas, comments that I've read before indicated that the state government was highly connected and supporting the CDN, but even if that's true thing can change.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Itzli
Comments on the CDN
I had a relatively slow day at work that allowed me to do some digging online for more information on the CDN.  Here are the ones I found to be noteworthy (they come from BB mainboard and several other sources) in chronological order:

August 12, 2013
#OpPNegrasLibre has started. Our main objective is to identify the complete structure of the ZETAS operating in Piedras Negras starting with its leader known as “MARBORO”.

2-5-14
"...Malboro jefe de plaza de del cartel del noreste qué son los mismos pinches Zetas..."

7-18-15
"DICEN" que son los que están saliendo libres de los penales de la vieja escuela que siguen siendo fieles a la letra! Y van a hacer limpia en toda la ruta, de golfos, renegados, legionarios y todos esos pende... que se voltearon con la contra!! incluyendo zetas que se creen comandantes y ni llegan a mandaderos!! Que andan haciendo puras mamadas y traen a puro pinches vato echo garras!!
"DICEN"

August 31, 2015 at 5:27 PM
To my knowledge Laredo is still controlled by Los Zetas no interlopers allowed. Nobody can get inroad or out yeah Kiko Trevino is running amuck in Nvo. Laredo with Sophia Trevino .they still call the shots.But be wary a lot of the old guard are getting out.The ones got popped 8-10 yrs. it's circulating thorough grapevine.

October 6, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Z45 El Kike, Z40 & Z42 nephew runs the Zetas cartel really well & organize. This kid used to be crazy AF. He is & has been very well known in Both Laredos. He learn not to repeat those big mistakes his uncles & his God father"Z3" did. He knows if you want to keep a strong cartel you have to respect your employees & not make unnecessary headlines news. This guy been going strong against all his enemies hard.

October 7, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Z-45 It's not Kiko Treviño what are you talking about lol Sofia Treviño, Huevo Treviño and Kiko Treviño are part of the Treviño clan they are the real Bosses of the Cartel of the Zetaz.The other ones with claves are the ones on the spotlight like Z-45 and Z-413 they are the regional bosses of the Zetaz of the state of Nuevo León both are from Monterrey they are ex marinos.Also Kelin and Rex are out already buy they are operating in the shadows they are oldoing original Zetaz.Last thing I knew about Kelin is that he is operating in a central state of Mexico I won't say the name of the state health is operating but he's plans are to take over the Matamoros plaza.

The Treviños clan are the ones financing the NCDJ and they are backing them up with there Zetaz troops in Chihuahua also the Treviños clan are the ones that operate with the Bosses of the Beltranes in Monterrey and Nayarit.The Zetaz are the comanders,estakas,etc.Don't get confused with the Treviños clan and the Zetaz and CDN.They work together of course but the ones with the political and government power are the Treviños Family the Zetaz are there Winged Armed also the Zetaz bosses like Z-43, Z-45, Z413, Kelin, Rex, etc.Are the bosses of the Zetaz group NOT the empire like the Treviños.Los Treviños they just supply the Zetaz with money and people they are allied with like the NCDJ, Beltranes,CDN.

October 8, 2015 at 4:03 PM
10:12 also Kelin is trying to get back Cancun with el chuta and the old school celula del sur este people.

December 23, 2015 at 7:16 AM
Do they go by CDN now to distance themselves from the Treviños?

December 23, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Its the nephew's of z40 and z42 who are the bosses of this cartel ... The zetas are still here just operating under the radar

December 23, 2015 at 5:34 PM
CDN is directly controlled by Trevino.

December 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM
El jefe era El Malboro De piedras Daniel Menerra siarra del cartel del noreste mamaron.no saven nada jente

December 27, 2015 at 6:14 PM
Daniel digo todo en la SEIDO compas lo tumbo El 40i42 Los judas

December 29, 2015 at 2:38 PM
El jefe Daniel Menerra Siarra esta operando desde adendro Jeff De Plaza en Coahuila nete jente alias El Malboro opera con Los De Colombia Mexico El Salvador, Coca,Mota,Jente,Robo de Carros,GasPemex,Toda la familia anday operando

March 2, 2016 at 12:25 PM
El Boss and El Chino have there own "rap songs" the one that sends orders to them is El Comandante Werco. All of them are young and are from Nuevo Laredo that's the CDN bunch of teenagers that Kiko Treviño has at his comand. That's why the old school Zetas are going hard against them they feel betrayed by the Treviños aka CDN =Cartel Del Noreste. The old school Zetas are the ones fighting the plazas in Ciudad Victoria while the CDN tries to defend the plaza.

March 2, 2016 at 7:56 PM
El Wuerko kilos has many Mexrap about him. Old school commandante hes about 13 years old,like the rest of Trevinos cartel.Cmdte Viejito is about 18,so hes triple og Zeta,sarcasmo personas. But,there still killers,

March 2, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Can't you read is didn't say they where old school Zetas lol they are bunch of teenagers. I think you don'the get the internal between Old School Zetas vs CDN. The CDN are the Treviños lead by Kiko, Huevo, Sofia and Ana all of them are Treviños they are the ones in front of the CDN. While the old school Zetas are lead by Z-12, Rojo,etc.

March 2, 2016 18:48
Que tan cierto que mataron al comandante Viejito del CDN en el tutelar de Ciudad Victoria? Si es cierto que chinga le estan arrimando a los del CDN en Victoria.

March 2, 2016 19:25
Es el que es un morro?

March 2, 2016 22:33
Simon murio ayer o no? Dicen que lo mataron en el tutelar en Ciudad Victoria es o era originario de Nuevo Laredo. Ojala y sea cierto que lo mataron al mugroso! Por cierto Boss y Chino son comandados por el Comandante Werko todos ellos son de Nuevo Laredo. Para que estén informados tengo fotos de algunos pasen sus Facebooks y yo les paso informacion de ellos saludos!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
Heard one of the rap song and it said el werco is 15
1 ... 70717273747576 ... 89