Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

1234567 ... 11
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
leChef, is this the source?

https://elblogdelnarco.com/2020/04/05/convoys-de-pistoleros-ejecutan-a-ochos-tras-liberacion-del-narco-juan-perros/

BTW, I added another kill picture of El Chacho in the other thread. I know you have a huge gallery of cartel members so if you don't have that one, feel free to add it. Fingers crossed that we can get a live picture of him soon!
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
I found a VxT source about the recent Reynosa attack. People are commenting that the recent attack in Reynosa was caused by a dispute between Comandante Aleman and Metro 21. I'll try to dissect the broken and poorly-written Spanish:

- Comandante Aleman is trying to claim the plaza from Metro 21, Metro 22, M-1 and El Nabor.

- Apparently Metro 21 is working with Los Escorpiones and a guy named El Nabor.

- El Nabor reportedly lives in Mission, Texas.

- Comandante Aleman is working under Comandante Mono, with Primito from Camargo, and with Juan Perros and his family.

- Other individuals identified as La Mimi, El Peña Gael, Roke, and Checo are suggested to be working with Metro 21.

http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.com/2020/04/comando-ejecuta-7-en-reynosa-tras.html

leChef, does any of this info match your notes?
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX

Nevermind! I found your notes in the forum. The info you've posted here is always gold.

Thanks, leChef.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Temp
Metro 21 is nabor & im pretty sure he does have a Visa to enter united states . I think they must of over thrown him already cause last weekend I went to his punto (where they sell drugs) to buy weed and the guy said there was a new "encargado"  encargado is what they call the guy in charged of the punto who drops of the drugs and picks up the money so he could of meant theres a new guy doing the drop offs or theres a new boss and new encargado new everything I hope ya get what I'm trying to say.  But the guy that was in charge of doing the pick ups the "encargado" was his nephew so I doubt he would of changed him
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
Thanks for sharing, Temp.

Do you know anything else about the recent Reynosa beer warehouse attack where 7 people were killed? I read that "El Yoqui", the nickname of the warehouse owner (as well as the name of the warehouse), sold drugs there. Who is Comandante Aleman? I have in my notes that it was another alias of Ciclon 7.

I'm currently working on a main board post on this.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

No, the source is this:
http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.com/2020/04/comando-ejecuta-7-en-reynosa-tras.html

I am getting a lot of interesting network links after Juan Perros Sr was released, especially about the Deandar/De Andar-family in Reynosa, which on the outside is the operators of newspapers, but seems to be involved either willingly or forced with CDG, and how a lot of these golfo characters have some sort of history with Cabeza de Vaca.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

El_Bujo
The King, the Queen, the Rook, and even the Pawn.. They all came from the same box and end up in the same box, once the game is over..

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Comandante Aleman is Pantera 12 Miguel Angel Alemán Salinas AKA El Aleman.

Actually, him and Juan Perros Sr was probably released a long time ago. I am picking up twitter-rumors as far back as 2018.

It definitely makes sense that they are working together as they are in-laws.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

leChef
And here is the map link to El Yogui:
https://goo.gl/maps/NrC4GkKEmeV3eRa89

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

The chatter is on about the attackers of El Yogui were people of Comandante Maistrin, the plaza boss of Rio Bravo.
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
Awesome, leChef. Nice info as always.

Here is mainboard link:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/04/gunmen-kill-7-warehouse-employees-in.html

I added you in the credits (top and bottom).

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

leChef
Thanks, I see that I gotta update that Metro-list.

Most importantly:
Metro 300 Cesar Morfin Morfin AKA El Primito
R8 Remi Morfin Morfin (Brother of Primito. He just calls himself R8)

I was thrown off the hunt because I thought they meant R8 Roberto Martinez AKA Gordo Grúas from Nuevo Rojos

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
El Aleman is son-in-law to Juan Perros. After there arrest the ciclones took over Rio Bravo and ran carlos whiskes out of Nuevo Progreso.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Marco Gallardo has supposedly been identified as one of the attackers

https://www.facebook.com/marko.avilesgrz
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
Great. I looked at his Facebook page and noticed he had a lot of friends from Tampico, but Twitter beat me to it and provided his entire profile.

Full name: Marco Polo Avilés Gallardo
POB: Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
DOB: 28 January 1993
Education: Francisco Medina Cedillo High School (Tampico)

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Parro
Even though Mexico is undergoing a series of shutdowns and curfews tied to the novel Coronavirus COVID-19, more than 50 were gathered to gamble over cockfights. Law enforcement sources in Mexico revealed to Breitbart Texas that days before the attack, a known member of the CDN-Los Zetas was working to track down the victim.

The three gunmen approached Lozano Garcia and began shooting. They fatally injured Perez Moreno and five others, including 55-year-old Jose Mauro Flores Garza, a leader of a Gulf Cartel cell that law enforcement sources claim is under the protection of Cadereyta Municipal Police officers.
According to information provided to Breitbart Texas, Lozano Garcia is considered a regional leader with the Gulf Cartel in Nuevo Leon and is linked to executions, kidnappings, extortions, and local drug sales. Lozano Garcia survived a similar murder attempt in 2018 when gunmen ambushed him as he drove along a highway near Cadereyta. He was rushed to a hospital in Monterrey.

[I KNOW THAT BREITBART IS A CONTROVERSIAL SITE FOR NARCO NEWS, BUT HERE IS WHAT THEY CLAIM]

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

redlogarythm
New images about Gulf Cartel Comandante Vaquero faction affiliates handing basic goods to local populators of Matamoros. A few days ago they started their social campaign in Ciudad Victoria, now they´ve extended to Matamoros. In my opinion they have repeated this practice for a second time because the last time their actions went viral on social media, and this benefits a criminal cell completely divided between rival cells.

This images are ruling all across the social media and also popped uup at blog del narco

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

redlogarythm
More images about the Despensas distribution by the CDG

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

I read recently that the Mafia does the same in Italy but expects people down the road to comply with whatever they need whatever that may be (perhaps a safe place to hide in their homes)?
1234567 ... 11