Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

123456 ... 11

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

leChef
Seems like the movie 300 is in vogue in the more sinister parts of Tamaulipas. Vaquero has rebranded his outfit "Espartanos"

Also, Reynosa Codigo Rojo supposedly broadcasted a message from Wero Jessy, Metro 106 saying that he is allied with "GRUPO OPERATIVO METAL 300, CROMO 300, BALA 300, DIAZ ORDAZ 300, 106 y aliados CJNG".

Primito calls himself Metro 300.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Bailador
Does that 300 mean that Vaquero is aligned with Primito or does it mean they're Primito's people(him being metro 300)? If anyone knows some input would be highly appreciated

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
Isnt wero jessy dead?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Bailador
That's what I thought, but if our friend here is correct, guess he's not.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

@Bail and Torro: Vaquero is opposed to Escorpiones, Primito, and Reynosa. Just funny how they all seem to have found references to that movie at the same time. In the same statement, Vaquero said that they were going after opposition in San Fernando.

Whether Wero Jessy is dead or not, I dunno. They are all rumors, including the message I relayed above.
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
leChef wrote
I would like to pick up the discussion on Mario Alberto Castillón Ruiz. He is listed as owning this lot in Brownsville: 1042 E Madison Street, Brownsville, TX 78520, and a Jorge Luis Cisneros owns the house next door. Coincidence?

Wouldn't you think a US agency would have information about him?
Nice find, that is definitely not a coincidence. I looked at the address in Google maps and it seems like it is an unoccupied lot.

I don't have a lot of info about him. His wife's surname is Galván and his children are Mario Alberto, Karla and Alejandro. Castillón Ruiz has no social media presence but I've been able get pictures of him through his children.

His children's Facebook accounts. Log-in may be required for some of them.

https://www.facebook.com/mario.castillon.98
https://www.facebook.com/karla.castillon.7
https://www.facebook.com/alejandro.castillon.10

Here's a picture of him:

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Excellent, MX. I feel he is definitely worth digging into

And wow: Those facebook-accounts open up all kinds of networks into the old Matamoros underworld. Malherbe and the works... I am gonna have a feast
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
I gotcha, leChef!

Here are the Facebook accounts of Oscar Malherbe de León's children:

https://www.facebook.com/sahira.malherbe
https://www.facebook.com/olga.malherbe
https://www.facebook.com/oscar.malherbe

Sahira is the one that owns La Marina Marisqueria restaurant in downtown Matamoros. Here is her Instagram account (public) and her restaurant's.

https://www.instagram.com/sahirapmalherbe/
https://www.instagram.com/la.marina.marisqueria/

Now, here is Malherbe with his two daughters. Picture is from 1993:

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Parro
A lot of great information here to take in.  Just want to say maybe it's not the movie "300", but the Chrysler 300, the most popular car of gangsters.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

El_Bujo
@Parro — The 300 is more than likely because of Primito and the Spartans reference. As for the car, it’s way played out and not that popular in MX, even amongst the “gangsters”.

Trucks, Jettas, and Italian Sportscars seem to be the most popular amongst the Narcos today.

P.S. there are TWO Guero Jessis. I believe one is spelled differently Guero Jesse vs Wuero Jesse, or something like that. The one we are all thinking of (blue eyes, goatee, often in white T-shirt) was betrayed by Pelochas and was beheaded. I believe they kidnapped and killed his family as well...

Brutal..
The King, the Queen, the Rook, and even the Pawn.. They all came from the same box and end up in the same box, once the game is over..

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Temp
That metros and cjng alliance is a internet rumor it's been 3 years since that rumor started and I'm yet to see cjng help los metros with money guns or even people. At first they was saying on the local fb pages that flaco Sierra had established the alliance cause he was jailed in jalisco then they said that primito had made the connection cause he's from jalisco it's all bs man. From what I heard flaco sierra was jailed with alfredo beltran jr he even shouts him out in one of his corridos

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

leChef
@Temp: True that. It is a rumor

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Interesting picture: Cabeza de Vaca with Leticia Cruz Sanchez, sister of Vaquero

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

ToPHeR
So who are the current groups fighting for control with all these sub groups?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

redlogarythm
Vaquero apparently goes on with his particular public relations program. He has supposedly started handing boxes filled with food to locals in Ciudad Victoria.

Today it´s time for foodies, tomorrow it´ll be time for extortion, murder and theft

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
I've questioned the alliance of Los Metros and CJNG as well, but before the Covid-19 caused borders to be closed. There were several Meth bust at the borders of Reynosa. Idk if they supplying drugs to metros or piaso are being charged for them to pass drugs through.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Juan Manuel Rodriguez Rodriguez AKA Juan Perros, arrested back in 2014, was apparently released earlier this week.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Bailador
There is a chance he could unify CDG. From my understanding he was running the cartel for a bit after Mario el Pelon X20 got locked up untill he himself got arrested. Hopefully, maybe things will calm down.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
The guy in foto isnt Juan Perros I believe that is his dad.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

@Bail and Torro:
You are both referring to his son: Juan Manuel  Rodríguez García AKA Juan Perros Jr. Arrested May. 25, 2014.

123456 ... 11