Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

1 ... 5678910

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

956sg
Ah man its been years  maybe if i see a pic of him i can tell which one it was   still remeber the bartender telling us es hijo del  TT  .

What i dont get to this day is how come when tony tormentas was in matamoros also was el karis  i thought it was only one  boss for plaza , still remeber  seeing like 20 trucks  like nothing in la colonia  puerto rico en las canchas de futbol , and my friend would tell me those are gente de karis los Ls
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
This post was updated on .
Karla Elizabeth, Jorge ("George") and Ezequiel ("Junior"). All of them are Cárdenas-Rivera. Junior was arrested in 2011.

As far as I know El Karis's brother Gregorio "El Caramuela" was based out of Matamoros for some time before he was transferred to Reynosa. He was actually arrested in Matamoros so El Karis was likely allowed to move around there too.

And I also remember the large convoys but I think the ones I saw were Tormenta's. I remember the day he was killed because I was crossing from Brownsville to Matamoros around noon and took me 3 hours to get home. We had to take refuge at an Oxxo's convenience store backdoor freezer for a while.

Tormenta went down in an all-out war. I remember national news said 10 dead or so but The Brownsville Herald had recorded more than 100. I remember seeing several dead sicarios near Fraccionamiento Victoria.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Bailador
You guys are reminiscing when acouple of people posted some pretty big news (atleast to me)...CDG has lost quite a few towns, cities, etc. to Cdn. Los Guerra!....Miguel Aleman?!!!...Cd. mier?!!!...Can anyone else confim this or have first hand knowledge on any of these places, some insight would be highly appreciated

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Jmoore
Yea that seems like a pretty big deal for cdg to be run out of Miguel Aleman y CD.mier.must have been some hardcore firefights
TA

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

TA
Just 2 days ago a relative of mine was in Miguel Aleman and saw a halcon with a CDG emblem,  so I wouldnt say it's completely lost if theres still those guys like that out and about.

Though he could've mistaken it for CDN. Either way they were out in the open radioing people in.
El Armadillo
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
@Bailador: We've posted two mainboard posts about La Frontera Chica last week.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/06/tamaulipas-25-dead-in-rival-cartel.html

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/06/tamaulipas-zetas-and-cdg-fierce-battle.html

I wrote the first one, which covers the disappearances in Miguel Aleman and a shootout two weeks ago.

If you have time, please find some sources and make a large post here with the latest details. News in Tamaulipas is often censored so its hard to stay updated with current events.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

RGV AG
The CDG hasn't lost Miguel Aleman nor Mier, as far as I know.  If indeed the groups that control those areas are CDG.  The groups running those areas haven't changed in a long while.  There appears to be lots of incursions via the lake/dam which is right near Comales, and that is why that little town is always in a tense situation.   But are these "incursions" or are they disputes among the locals of the area?

For weeks there has been an "existing power" road block on the road/highway leading from Comales south, which crosses the "autopista" going towards General Bravo and China.

Camargo has been very peaceful with all the BS going on in Comales and south of Comales.  Fighting and gun shots are nightly occurrences in Los Guerra, which really isn't Miguel Aleman proper.

The groups in those areas have bounced back and forth in loyalty dating back to when the whole mess started.  It seems the crossing points to west of Miguel Aleman and a couple between Miguel Aleman and Camargo are the bone of contention.  Lots of military and state cops around, but it doesn't seem that they do much.  Crime groups income have been cut down quite a bit and that is showing in the area.  I wonder if the fighting isn't so much about "the plaza" but about economics.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
Have any of yall heard of a group called Rojo Aleman?

yea the cdg has  changed and lost alot of land  , but none the less the cdn  is taking over its territorys and fast

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

RGV AG
Correction, I was told today that the group that holds Mier is actually not aligned with the CDG, but neither are they bonafide tied into another group, but more "aligned" with the Laredo group.

Apparently the group that holds Camargo, Mier, and most of Miguel Aleman is getting no support from any of the CDG factions and are kinda left hanging on their own.

In that area the locals switch for convenience.  The military is just standing by for the most part.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

redlogarythm
@Negro Torro. In a thread of March we were discussing the code names of Los Metros enforcement cells in la Ribereña, which used colors for identifying themselves

As Temp said in Camargo they´re labelled as Operativa Cromo, in Ciudad Mier as Operativa Morado, in Miguel Aleman as Operativa Metal and in Reynosa as Operativa Rojo. But that was data from 2019.

Maybe it has some connection

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Negro Torro
Couples days ago I was listening to a corrido done by Golpes de Guerra it was dedicated to an R9. From my understanding that his Group was called Rojo Aleman. Got me thinking maybe that's the group El Primitos brother is linked to.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Wolf88
Mier has always been a exchanging plaza between CDG and CDN/Z, but recently it’s been under CDN also to mention the military that operates in Ciudad Mier are under payroll of the CDN they help the CDN when they do there incursions into Miguel Aleman.

There are big rumors around the ribereña (Miguel Alemán, Ciudad Mier, Camargo, Díaz Ordaz, etc.) That Primito has changed some plaza bosses specially in Comales supposedly the son of Comandante Salinas “Metro-32” is now in charge of Comales plaza since his arrival into Comales he has established a stronger presence and power against the CDN. The CDN is getting pushed back all the way to Doctor Coss... On the Ribereña they are also saying that the son of Metro-3 has become a plaza boss of Camargo or Miguel Alemán not sure but Primito has been doing some changes lately that made the CDN go back to their turf....

Just a heads up there is a page on Facebook called “Los Bloqueados De Miguel Alemán 2” where you can find a lot of great information about what is going on in that area. Two days ago this user posted a comment saying that the son of Metro 32 Salinas is a ex ranger from the USA not sure if it’s true. How crazy is it that the sons of OGs CDG Comandantes are now fighting as plaza bosses kind of crazy...

I wonder if it's his son Erick. Last I saw he was working in the refineries.
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

MX
Two killed in Los Guerra (Miguel Aleman Municipality) on Tuesday evening. A family driving through a road was attacked by gunmen.

I gave a mention to this forum thread. Thank you all for the latest information!

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/06/gunmen-attack-family-in-tamaulipas.html

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Itzli
"El Chuy Lavadas" Arrested

As reported by Politico:

Jesús Adalberto “N” and Héctor “N, alleged leader and person in charge of the criminal communication groups that operate in the municipality of Río Bravo, Tamaulipas, respectively, were detained by state police.

According to El Universal, the alleged criminals were captured in two different operations, realized Tuesday afternoon by elements of the Special Operations Group of the State Police of Tamaulipas.

In addition to the detained, it was made known the seizure of rifles, radios and a bag with a substance with the characteristic of drugs, which was being carried by one of these men.

The first reports signal that Jesús Adalberto “N” is identified as “Chuy Lavadas”, and Héctor “N” as “El Orión”; both were put in the disposition of the authorities, who will determine their legal situation.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

leChef
@Itzli: Wow, Jesus Adalberto Gonzalez Avitia AKA Chuy Lavada lasted about a month as self-declared king of Rio Bravo. I wonder what the R-rate is in the CDG these days?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Itzli
Good thing you posted before about him or I may overlooked the news.

On a side note keep an eye out, reading rumblings that Beto Cardenas might be released again on a technicality.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Bailador
Are you sure you aren't confusing him with el Contador? They're talking about him possibly being released due to illegal arrest or something along those lines.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2020

Itzli
You're totally correct, what I get for posting quick with a migraine, I meant to say Alfredo Cardenas, El Contador.
1 ... 5678910