Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

RGV AG
Supposedly a big shake up in the Riberena area.  Possibly a couple of the Jefes de Plaza were killed.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Cdelt
Who got killed and from what faction were they?
JustSayin

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Itzli
As posted on Facebook by @AgenteRey:

"A call is being made to the citizens of Reynosa to be increasingly cautious, as well as report any suspicious situation to 911. At best Reynosa maintains a tense calm with the decrease in the wave of blood that once Alfredo Cardenas alias El Contador once promoted from Matamoros. There is firm information that after a couple of months the recognized gangster Miguelito 56 returned to the attack, this time under the command of the self-styled Comandante Ramiro Leal. It is believed that these two will link up with El Vaquero, the new boss in Matamoros, who authorized his return to the plaza of Rio Bravo, perhaps with the intention of displacing Comandante Negrito. Either way this week the thefts of cars and primarily the kidnapping of citizens of Reynosa returned. The strange thing about it is that Reynosa is infested with government agents, but they easily take their prey to Rio Bravo. There are several business people that were kidnapped this week by the crooks under the command of 56 and Ramiro Leal, who were easily extorted due to the impotence of the government that has Reynosa armored. It is known that Ramiro Leal counts on family members in Reynosa whom he entrusts tasks, like one with the last name Cardozo to pass along information about people with possible economic resources to be "lifted". This guy Chacho Cardozo is said to be a resident of the colonia Las Granjas from where he supports his cousin Ramiro Leal and Miguelito 56 in this little businesses that terrorizes Reynosa."

In addition, Valor Tamaulipeco adds:

"...in Reynosa, where this weekend a group of 'criminals' decided to betray, no longer recognize, and throw down the leadership of the so called 'Primito' and after 'hacerlo de agua' they 'removed' him from the territory he criminally controlled, in order to now assume a trio of recognized killers, 'El Pezon, El Boludo and El Choco' who now command in the Cartel del Golfo in another new era, version 2.0 of the 'PLEITO MAÑOSO' that is being fought by blood and fire."

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Cdelt
Thank you from the info
JustSayin

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

mr.browntown956
This post was updated on .
Rene Garcia Cantu apodado “el Diablo” was caught crossing the river near La Paloma, Tx.he fled fearing for his life. This guy was low key, smuggled tons of mota. Lots of infighting between Moros and Reynosa clicks. Everyone is vying for the throne, too many Indians very few Chiefs. ITS A JUNGLE OUT HERE.

BETO CARDENAS vs VAQUERO
(fighting for control of CDG)

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Wolf88
CDG Matamoros need to keep there shit together or else CDG from Reynosa can star attacking Moros. Seems that Beto Cárdenas are the real CDG while Vaquero is the one that betrayed the Moros CDG some mantas have appeared in Reynosa, Matamoros, Ciudad Victoria signed by Beto Cárdenas vs Vaquero.

MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

MX
Thanks for the info, mr.browntown956!

According to Breitbart News, El Diablo claimed he smuggled about 900 kilograms (close to 1,900 pounds) of marijuana A WEEK through the corridor in Los Indios, Texas. That seems a bit high, right?

Do you know if it's true that Alfredo Cárdenas Martinez ("El Contador") is providing support to El Vaquero and not to Beto Cárdenas and the rest of the clan? It doesn't make sense to me because "El Contador" is also a Cárdenas.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Negro Torro
Yall got any info on El Vaquero and Beto Cardenas?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
Purely speculative but,

My only thought is that, despite them all being members of the wider Cárdenas clan, it could be suspected that previous agreements and alliances are considered null if Alfredo 'El Contador' is not head of the Moros CDG.

I.e. was he not attempting to forge alliances with the CDN to remove errant members of Los Metros from Reynosa and Frontera Chica?

I believe he also had alliances with the VEZ and Los Ceros as well, among a variety of other groups including some factions of the Metros. (Panilo's Metros, for example.)

If El Contador is the sort of 'glue' holding these groups at bay from killing one another (similar to how Osiel held the CDG together in ages past,) then it tracks that he may not want someone who could be considered less diplomatic or pragmatic to take the reigns.
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
The only minor note I have is that El Vaquero is supposedly the cousin of Comandante Toyota, aka Ciclón 134. According to 'Tamaulipas R-T-C' anyway.
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

There is still an infight over the Ribereña area. Boludo and Pezon, the commandantes who unseated Primito, is clashing with "Sanchez", a lieutenant of Primito. A few days ago, there was a big shootout, where a passenger bus was caught in the middle, somewhere between Miguel Alemán and Reynosa.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

BTW Vaquero is Ciclon 46

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Yeah, and Sanchez is allegedly supported by Eleno and Panchito for the Ribereña area

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Itzli
There's a message floating around saying:

"A reward of 1 million dollars is being offered to whomever delivers alive or dead Evaristo Cruz known as Vakero for being a traitor and 'mugroso' (literally dirty) you can not come to empower in something that you do not belong and that goes for all his commanders that should be put in the order of the new administration of the Cartel del Golfo New Era for El Kena El Chango Mimoso, Lachis El Borrado Caballero Tigre and La Droga"

Another message states that the real name of Scorpion 2 is Raul Garcia.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef
@Itzli: Good to hear from you again. The state already offered 2 mill pesos for Vaquero. I wonder if there are people or crews hunting for these extra-judicial rewards?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Ciclon 78 Willy was apparently killed recently for siding with Vaquero

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char
Chuy lavadas was executed sometime this week there are pictures of Chuy dead.

Chuy Lavadas worked mainly in Rio Bravo his main business or way of income was fuel theft and worked under Juanito
Carrizales, Pelochas, and I think also with Choco m-90.

Supposedly Los Metros faction I would say Primito has an alliance with CJNG. Primito supposedly is from Jalisco so this would facilitate an alliance.

Choco and Chiricuas seem to be out of the picture they seem to just want to survive and stay away from trouble.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef

Here is Chuy Lavadas in the afterlife.

Primito is out of the picture. I dunno if they executed him, but the fight in Ribereña is now between his lieutenant Sanchez (from Michoacan) and Boludo, Choco and Pezon on the other side.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char
Ichef

What happened to Primito ?

I do know that Gordo Sexy was killed by Pezon. Gordo Sexy main job was being a secretary handled the money in Miguel Aleman but I was surprised of him being killed since Sexy was close to Chiricuas, la Mimi, and la mierda.

I think Pezon is the cousin of Junior Cortez c-1 killed by Guero Cleofas.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef
@Char: I don't know what happened to Primito, I would think they killed him, but the wording surrounding the incident is a bit different than normal. Since his lieutenant took over, I would guess he could easily have returned if he was still alive. I understand a lot of commanders did not like the way Primito ran things.

Pezon is most likely related to C-1 and C-2 as he originally was C-12 and his real name is Zenón Guadalupe Ortegon. C-1 has been named Sergio Ortegon Silva by various sources.
1234567