Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

There was a rather large CDG-CDN confrontation between Ciudad Mier and Miguel Aleman on the 22nd, and the bodies were found yesterday by the army. All the pictures are from Moros Rap, so naturally they say the dead on the pictures are all CDN.

Yesterday was also the outbreak of the war between CDG and Los Zetas 9 years ago.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

mr.browntown956

Alfredo “ El contador” Cárdenas has been arrested in San Luis poto si. Radios have been going off. Moros is up for grabs.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef
That is big news. I wonder who will make a move.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

With gunfire, SEIDO agents arrested the regional head of the Gulf Cartel (CDG) José Alfredo Cárdenas last night in San Luis Potosí, nephew of the legendary capo of that organization Ociel Cardenas also known as "Mr. Cortés" or " Scorpion". Sicarios in the service of José Alfredo tried to rescue him with bullets but the federals repelled the attack, ending up wounding a girl.

According to police accounts, originally, the federal agents prepared an operation to stop the capo in a ranch known as La Virgen, located in the municipality of Guadalcazar, the operation was aborted because when they arrived at the place no one was there.

José Alfredo was traveling aboard a Tahoe truck with a girl when he was approached by the agents of the Attorney General's Office. The presumed responsible for kidnappings, executions and sale of drugs in the northeast region of the country tried to persuade the police, but could not.

On the way to the facilities of the Delegation of the Attorney General of the Republic, they were hit by hired assassins, who opened fire on the vehicles, without noticing that in one of the vehicles, a girl was present, and she looked like José Alfredo's daughter.

Delinquents and federal agents then staged a confrontation and persecution in the streets of National Anthem and Mariano Jimenez, but finally did not manage to rescue their boss.

According to versions of the FGE, the detainee and his security guards would have considered the arrest unjust, as they were assured that they paid all the police for allowing the nephew of the "Scorpion" to live quietly in San Luis Potosí.

The now detainee traveled constantly to Monterrey and Mexico City, but in the capital of Potosina and some municipalities he had safe houses.

In the morning the detainee was transferred to Mexico City where the criminal proceedings against him will take place.

Source:
https://www.codigosanluis.com/cdg-detienen-cerebro-financiero-slp/

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

ToPHeR
Big news should be mainboard

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

And here is another picture. He is being held in Ciudad Victoria.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Ciro
Is this the same Cardenas captured and release 4/5 months ago?
MX

Yes. He was also arrested in Metepec, State of Mexico, back in 2004 for providing communication services to Osiel while he was in prison in La Palma. Not sure when he was released exactly.
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

MX
Hi guys. A bit off-topic here, but maybe this can be useful information. As I've been doing research on old school Gulf Cartel narcos, I've been requesting information from the Mexican government through the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Government Public Information. In their website, I requested information on the former Gulf Cartel leader José Manuel Garza Rendón. I did this because there are no sources about his trial after he was deported from the U.S. to Mexico in 2009. I'll be doing the same for other narcos too. Email me if you need help doing this or are interested in a certain narco so we can do some digging.

Below is the screenshot of my request that I submitted today. I used an alias and faked my location, but you don't even need to provide such information:

UPDATE: maybe this should be in an independent post so more readers can know this is possible?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef
Love to hear you doing this, MX. Please let us know what kind of response you get.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

I wanted to post this here as well:

It is a response from Metros to AMLO and his call for old school equilibrium.

THIS MESSAGE IS DIRECTED TO THE 3 LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT SPECIALLY TO PRESIDENT AMLO AND PUBLIC SECURITY DIRECTOR ALFONSO DURAZO, GOVERNOR CABEZA DE VACA AND MAYOR MAKI, THE TESTS ARE NOW CLEAR AS YESTERDAY AND ANTIER AND ALL THE EMBOSCADAS AGAINST BLACK FURIAS HERE WE SEND US, YOU AND YOUR SPECIAL FORCES, FEDERAL AND MILITARY POLICE ARE NOT COMPETENT, IF THEY WANT MONEY, WE KEEP THEM GIVING, BUT THEY ARE NOT CHINGING OR BREAKING THEIR PROMISES, WHICH ARE HERE WITH THE NEW HEADS OF CAMARGO AND REYNOSA

ATTE
CHOCO M90
BOLUDO M44
PRIMO M300
PEZON M12

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Parro
Here we go;  (3) levels of government, AMLO, Durazo, de Vaca and Maki.  That's actually 4 levels.  So the blanket misstates the number of levels of gov't.

The tests are clear, but what tests?, I have no clue, and the tests are as clear as yesterday.  What happened yesterday that was clear?  Beats me, but this is my take;

Special, federal & military forces are incompetent. I don't think that they are really incompetent, they just get money to not act, especially for justice.

Those who take our money (influence) better remember! Sure, as if they had a choice.

Carmargo, Reyanosa  - I'm sorry you have such idiots that are self-proclaimed enforcers.

Hopefully they can improve on their narcomantas.  Very poor work.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

This appeared in Matamoros after José Alfredo Cárdenas got arrested (also posted in the other thread about all those Mayo mantas)

Source:
https://twitter.com/SGarciaSoto/status/1102682202696024071

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

The Army killed 4 members of Primito Metros on Monday close to La Azúcar, near Camargo.
MX

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

MX
Thanks for posting recent developments!

After El Contador was arrested, I’ve asked around in Matamoros for potential “successors”. The name I’ve heard is Enrique “Kike” Cárdenas Salinas, guy in his mid 30s. Don’t have more info other than this name at the moment, but my guess there is relation to Celia Salinas Aguilar (Osiel’s wife).

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Cdelt
This manta is not from/in Matamoros from my understanding. Supposedly it was from CdMx.
JustSayin

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

leChef
@Cdelt: You might be right. Not a 100% reliable source there.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

mr.browntown956

El vaquero is the one who’s running the show in Moros. Cardenas family is losing its grip on the city. Osiel will be released soon.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

SHNL
@Browntown
Any insight on this vaquero individual?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Well, chatter has it that there is a split between Vaquero AKA Señor del Sombrero and Comandante Chacharas in Matamoros.
123456