Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Negro Torro
For some reason I really think that chricuas is out the game. His money courier is out.  And the way they killed his money accountant . Makes me believe hes out.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
Banned User
Lurking yesterday on Twitter like i said El Primito has CJNG connections......

El Primito I was told moved drugs and firearms for  Sr. Samuel M-3 since way back. El Primito is from Jalisco supposedly has CJNG backing. I found this information on Twitter

@ LPueblo2
  THIS IS THE COMMANDER ..... THE Primito ... OF CAMARGO BELONGING TO THE CDG GROUP OF METROS HIS REAL NAME IS CESAR MORFIN MORFIN ORIGINARY OF THE RANCH OF THE ORANGES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF PIHUAMO IN THE STATE OF JALISCO WHERE he hides AFTER FLEEING FROM REYNOSA
Link https://mobile.twitter.com/Miguel57460697/status/1160287830922420224

Tiene 31 años y es requerido por la DEA EN CHICAGO DESDE EL 2007 ES LUGAR TENIENTE DE CJNG EN TAMAHULIPAS Y TIENE VARIOS CORRIDOS UNO DE ELLOS EL CORRIDO  EL BONITO CON BETO Y SUS CANARIOS Y OTRO CON MARIO EL CACHORRO DELGADO EL CORRIDO DEL PRIMO

La Voz Del Pueblo (Oficial)
@LPueblo2
·
Aug 10
Gracias Por El Dato.
Sé que es joven no mas de 36 años,comúnmente usa barba,originario de jalisco ,habría llegado a reynosa,tamaulipas entre 2008 o 2009 con intención de cruzar a EU pero se unió al Cdg/Z antes de la ruptura e guerra que actualmente padece tamaulipas

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

slayer421
That’s not el primito. This is him, cdn even left a banner talking about him, with photo, and about his connection to CJNG. Sorry on phone couldn’t get image out of link

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/02/tamaulipas-cdn-leaves-2-decapitated.html?m=1

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Chubby214

CDN truck in Los guerra yesterdy

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

mr.browntown956

Matamoros is a war zone. Multiple factions ready to fight for the corridor. Vaquero and his family are in hiding.  ITS A JUNGLE OUT HERE.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
Banned User
I guess it’s OFFICIAL the alliance of CJNG & CDG Los Metros faction. La voz del pueblo Nuevo Laredo published a video of CJNG members patrolling the city of Camargo, Tamaulipas, El Primito is known to be associated with CJNG so most likely Primito asked CJNG for support. Not sure if Cjng is allied with CDG Reynosa but for the moment both Primito and Cjng are working together.

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/LPueblo2/status/1176885705643106308

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Parras
How can we really be sure those sicarios are CJNG? I see no proof of it, only news outlets repeating the same story.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
iechef, itzli, mr. browntown, podrido, any BB user that is involved with the CDG forum

Primito I think his code is M-300 seems to have gotten help from CJNG. There are caravans roaming the ribereña zone playing Mencho’s corridos there are videos out there already.

Like I said Primito is from Jalisco-Michoacán sold firearms and drugs for Sr. M-3 or Metro 3

We all know Mencho’s modus operandi usually supports you  but ends up killing you and takes over.

Tamaulipas is a very lucrative plaza especially Ribereña( Miguel Aleman, Camargo, Díaz Ordaz, Mier,)

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
I can't say this is surprising, primarily for the reasons you have mentioned about his background in Jalisco/Michoacán.

I noticed a while ago that narco rap creators who typically produced for the CDG Metros were making songs for CJNG groups. This would have been early or mid 2018, if I remember correctly. I think 5050 made a couple of songs for a CJNG group that started with 'R' - Roque or something like that? (It is also noteworthy that other Metros aligned rap creators from Reynosa aligned channels have made pro-Marro GTO songs.)

Primito's clave is M-300 I think yes, and may have previously also been M-47 earlier in his career.

That being said, I would be remiss to suggest that the entirety of the Metros are supported by CJNG, simply due to their seemingly endless cycles of infighting. I'd be interested to know where Chiricuas stands in this, given CJNG's reputation and M-85's own typically pragmatic reputation I'd be suspicious he may not include himself in a CJNG alliance.

That being said, the open display of Primito aligned sicarios listening to CJNG corridos is a fairly good tactic to display their newfound power, as I think the Metros have widely been regarded now as a loosely connected gang. This may serve as a good deterrent against Matamoros or CDN, but I suppose we'll see.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/The-old-current-Clave-Thread-2018-tp4104303p4104304.html
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
Banned User
Really good information

You forgot

Comandante Char code m-80
Comandante Pakito m-77
Closest people to m-3
both where right hands of Sr. M-3

Juan Reyes R-1, R-2 and Polimenso m-60 also in the inner circle

 Choco m-90 was the CDG accountant had of  Sr. M-3 support

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
This post was updated on .
Thanks! That and the other lists in that thread were something me and LeChef were doing a while ago, but it puttered out fairly quickly due to the scope of the task. I still go back and edit them from time to time though.

I haven't yet had the chance to include a list of the Rojos of Juan Reyes, but it would be interesting to add that in there, M-300's brother has the clave R-8; might one suspect he is of Juan Reyes old group? Since it's possible Primito's old clave was M-47, and Lalo Sierra(M-205) used to be M-31 and given their old associations with M-3 I'd think this was likely.

I think a member of R-1's team was once or claimed to be a poster here on the BB forum, was he not? I can't recall exactly, his user name was his clave. I want to suggest it was either R-3# or R-4#. This was ages ago though.

Much appreciated for the additions, I did have M-77 there but spelled as Paquito instead. I've added your spelling in since I think that's how most people refer to him, as well as including the note about M-90 being an accountant to M-3.

Do you happen to know if Comandante Popo had a Metros clave? Or was he aligned with a separate faction?

Also in regards to the Primito discussion, and given Chiricuas hangs out in Frontera Chica I had heard some time ago that La Muñeca (M-111?) was in Sinaloa to obtain bulk shipments, which is curious if Primito is aligned now to CJNG.
Just a lurker.

JFYI — the Tampico CDG group “Los Fresitas” had changed their names/claves and started adopting the R-X moniker again.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
Letra de Metro 3 de Larry Hernandez.
( Larry Hernandez )

se bajo de una karabana
el señor traia barias armas
una camioneta blindada
su jente lo resguardaba
bazukas Rs y granadas
a todo se les miraba

an cido barios cochineros
an cido barios los atakes
las balas ke emos sufrido
no nos rajamos pa atorarrle
aki en la frontera chica
ay reglas y ay ke respetarse

2 turbinas en colombia
1 piloto ensendia
mientras aka en la frontera
con claves la recibia
1 komando de la mafia
la carga transportaria

la confiansa del jefe agradesko
el grado ke tengo y el puesto
a toda la jente a mi mando
confiados y preparados para esto
somos jente de la mafia
nos gusta estar contra el gobierno

como el R1 no ay ninguno
le sigue el 2 y el 60
para likidar las kuantas
77 y el 80 asegurando las presas
y arremangando kabesas

reynosa frontera braba
pa brabo me pinto solo
ya se los e demostrado
kada rato les yuebe plomo
delinkuencia organizada
el gobierno nos dise de todo
aki sigue el metro 3
somos del kartel del golfo
(fierro pariente)

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
Banned User
R-2 was the right hand of Juan Reyes Mejia R-1

R-2 was captured in Camargo along with R-24

Juan Reyes Mejia R-1 was from Nueva Ciudad Guerrero not Mier

Galdino Mellado was just “El 10” not m-10
Mellado opened the Coahuila plaza under CDG-Z then after the fall of El Hummer became the regional boss of Miguel Aleman, Camargo, Díaz Ordaz, Mier.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
wrote
"By now, Maria had aged. Roberto Saavedra Santana, "Commander Chiricuas'', the new plaza boss gave her $30,000 Pesos and told her : " Go away now. Go make your life"."
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/11/marias-ordeal-woman-of-los-zetas.html

For some odd reason I hope that is not the case. I get the sense Chiricuas is the lesser of evils between some of the other commanders.

This was sort of how I felt about Alfredo Cardenas as well. While he was waging various conflicts, his ultimate effort appeared to be a reunification of the CDG and to bring truces among external groups like CDN and Vieja Escuela Zetas. He appeared to be doing a fairly decent job of that up until his arrest.

Ultimately this would have benefited Tamaulipas if only in the sense violence would have smoothed out with some strong leadership in place.
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Podrido
Much appreciated for your responses! I think I very well may begin to construct a list of personnel of R-1.

However like El Bujo suggested that may be difficult given Chive transforming Los Fresitas into Tampico Rojos. Though I do have a list of Tampico Rojos (albeit not a very long one) that I can use to help differentiate.

As for Mellado I have always found him to be an interesting character; similarly to Chiricuas he appears to have been more focused on the conducting of business than of settling disputes and extorting innocents. Would you agree that this is true?

I have him in my list as 'M-10' admittedly, and will likely edit it out, though am tempted to keep it there for convenience sake.
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Negro Torro
I really think chricuas is out the game. He's hardly mentioned anymore. That La Muenca M-111 is out has a family now, and the way they kill his accountant el sexy Gordo makes me believe he no longer had M-85s protection.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2019

Char 80
I guess you can make the comparison but obviously Mellado was a heavy hitter OG zetas member and founder. Opened the plaza under CDG-Z in Coahuila, Regional Boss of Riverena Miguel Aleman, Díaz Ordaz, Camargo, Mier. Had the full trust of Osiel Cárdenas, Lazcano, and M-3.

 Chiricuas started from the bottom as an halcón, radio guy or communications with the radio worked under Pikol M-15. Became the boss of Zona Centro (Aquiles Serdán) Reynosa was given this zone by Sr. M-3. Chiricuas grew up in Aquiles Serdán i am sure most of you guys heard the Cano Y Blunt Chiricuas narco rap. Chiricuas was close to Pakito 77.