Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

12345678 ... 13

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef
@Negro Torres: Although you never who really signed a narcomanta, it appears the Camargo crew is denying sponsorship from CJNG, as previously reported, and rather accusing Cabeza de Vaca on being on their take.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

8 year old kid arrested for being a CDG lookout in Reynosa

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Negro Torro
Supposedly Metro 21 was arrested, and they are negotiating with Flaco Sierra for his release. Who is this guy? Him and primito have been making alot of noise lately.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Finally we got the real name of Flaco Sierra:
Luis Miguel Mercado Gonzalez

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Best
Hey guys, do we know who controls the various Plazas for the CDG now?
Going on previous info and various posts made my board members i've tried to work it out.
With this new conflict between Matamoros and Reynosa its pretty difficult to workout who controls where.

(CDG Ribereña/Frontera Chica)

Camargo Plaza
"El Primito", we know this guy controls Camargo along with El Flaco Sierra.

Miguel Aleman Plaza
"Chiricuas/M-85", this guy was in control here before he was removed by El Toro in 2016 before being re-appointed December 2017. Does he still control Miguel Aleman.

Ciudad Mier Plaza
"La Hamburguesa" was plaza boss before his arrest, not sure who controls it now, possible one of his leiutenants?

(CDG Reynosa)

Reynosa Plaza
Not sure if its M-90 or M-56 who controls Reynosa, or if either do.

Rio Bravo Plaza
Last time i kept upto date, El 98/Carrizalez was plaza boss before being removed.
Not sure who is in charge now.

Valle Hermosa Plaza
Not sure who is plaza boss.

Nuevo Progreso Plaza
Not sure who is plaza boss.

(CDG Zona Centro)
Victor Manuel Rico "Vientos/Pantera 16", does this guy still run things there?

San Fernando Plaza
Panilo is in hiding there, being protected by Matamoros?
"Many/X-81" of Los Nitros was plaza boss here, so is he allied with Matamoros?

Soto la Marina Plaza
"Comandante Felipe", who is supported by Matamoros.

(CDG Sur) Tampico, Ciudad Madero and Altamira.
Not idea who runs things in the south of Tamaulipas now.

Can anyone is better knowledge fill in the blanks?
Thanks guys.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

22 Arellano-
I believe his with cds and still alive he got alot of Respect from El Azul cds when azul whent to tamaulipaz to try to bring peace between CDG CDS and Z there was a big shoot out and R1 saved in azul and azul was very impressed
22CAF-

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Char
22

R-1 is a traitor killed his former boss and is dead until proven otherwise.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

oner
I remember reading R1 was set up at a meeting in jalisico and shot.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

oner
That story about el Azul was about el Rey De Reyes not R1.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Rhino
I thought rey de reyes was R1?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ToPHeR
That's the interesting part. They said he jumped to CDS and then they set him up in a meeting in Jalisco and wacked him but why? And isn't there chatter about CDG being in Jalisco now? Who would that be?!?!?!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Wolf88
@NegroToro I doubt that Primito and Flaco Sierra are behind the shooutout they did in a PAN office in Ciudad Victoria, also that manta is made up by someone and that could be the CDN.

I really think that the responsibles of shooting the PAN office in Ciudad Víctoria are the CDN they are just want to heat things up for Primito and Flaco Sierra. Also to mention it's kinda of strange that in that manta they didn't even mention the CDN being Ciudad Victoria where that incident occurred and we all now CDN operates in Ciudad Víctoria along with the Fuerza Tamaulipas under there payroll.

Another observation of this manta could be false it's because they are acussing the CDG (Matamoros) and Panilo are workout with the CJNG. If in other states like Veracruz, Zacatecas, San Luis, Oaxaca CDG are having a war against the CJNG and most of the Golfos that operate in other states get orders from Matamoros CDG so there's no way CDG Matamoros and Panilo 100 are allied with CJNG.

They ones that could possibly be working with the CJNG are actually Flaco Sierra and Primito because they look that they can't against Fuerza Tamaulipas and Grupo Escorpión in Reynosa. Metros are getting killed left and right in Reynosa against Fuerza Tamaulipas that are under CDG Matamoros.

Two days ago or so Fuerza Tamaulipas killed El Gordo Cherry's son in a shootout seems that Fuerza Tamaulipas are doing the cleaning in Reynosa under the Matamoros CDG. The family of the last name "Leal" are Metros like Tachas (killed), Gordo Cherry's (in prison), El Simple (in prison) funny thing that el Gordos Cherry's son Facebook name was "Guzman Mencho" lol he even made fun of Fuerza Tamaulipas one day before he got his ass whacked.

My theory of what is going to happen in this turf war in Tamaulipas:

With the recent murder of the brother of someone close to Cabeza De Vaca supposedly the hit was order by Flaco Sierra is that he is not going to last to much in this war he is going to have the same faith as Metro-28, Betito, Toro and the rest of the Metros either he is going to killed by the government in Reynosa or he is going to flee out of Tamaulipeco just like M-28 did when CDG Matamoros took out his two main plazas last year (Rio Bravo and Nuevo Progreso).

So having Flaco Sierra killed or arrested by the government that's going to be a big push for the Escorpiones and Metro-100 to take over the Reynosa plaza. Primito it's going either allied with Escorpiones and Metro-100 or there's going to be a 2nd Battle now on the Ribereña area against Primitos people and CDG Matamoros that would be very complicated for Primito if Escorpiones and Metro-100 take over the majority of Reynosa. So after Primito gets whacked or captured the CDG will unifilly like it used to be just one and the internal fights would finish.

I don't really think Flaco Sierra and Primito are going to win this war not even getting help of el Mencho maybe Mencho could send reinforcements but I don't think they will last in this war we are talking about Matamoros CDG they have to many power now also Fuerza Tamaulipas are under payroll of them killing Metros left and right in Reynosa the only thing Mencho is going to get in Reynosa is his man's getting killed.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

oner
R1 ended up being one of the most hated people in CDG after M3s death. I had read from different sources the R1 went into hiding in michoacan as he had friends in the Knights Templar. So not far from jalisico.

I'm sure there was still some sort of CT, Sinaloa,CDG pact going on back then. I know the templars sent men so support in battles against Zeta's to Sinaloa or CDG.

I wonder if Sinaloa supplied drugs and CDG moved them through their plazas to fund the war. (That's just my guess)

I think the CDG said we want R1 or (whatever) support we give gets pulled.

Jalisico was still Sinaloa back then, maybe R1 had "joined" the Sinaloa cartel, but I think this was just to get him out of hiding.
R1 was killed by Sinaloa or CT, I remember CDG sent someone down to make sure it was him that was dead.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

oner
As for CDG joining mencho. No way.

Not the real CDG maybe flacko Sierra and primito. Somebody on the losing end of an internal war.

I never believe narco mantas. Unless they are the professional looking printed ones and usually I would want to see more than one.

Mencho will just use and throw away any one he makes a pact with, you can bet on that!

You have to be desperate to ask Mencho for help.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Char
Wolf 88

Off topic but CDN Laredo leaves message in San Luis Potosí to cjng and cdg.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

La Plata
I recently read a more in-depth article about the Chinese money laundering group captured in the DF. They were apparently a pretty big operation and were based in the federal district but also did a lot of business in Jalisco. They were obviously linked to CJNG and Mencho but what I found more interesting was the other cartel they were doing business with was the CDG. I would think that Mencho would have to give the group an OK to work with a another cartel. At the very least, he would know about it. Im not sure if it means anything, but maybe the CDG is in Jalisco.

I can’t say that I know much about Primito or this Flacco Sierra and their links to CJNG. I have a feeling this Cmdte Primito used a different clave in the past and is someone we are familiar with. Speaking of CDG/CJNG links, the boss with the strongest ties to CJNG and Mencho is Cmdte Rafa/Rafita/El 82. He controls Northern Veracruz, Southern Tamps, and parts of SLP. He keeps a very low profile but has strong ties to Matamoros and the Cardenas familia. He had strong ties to Cmdte 900 and then Ciclon 7 as well Metro 4 and later Cmdte Toro. He was behind the murder of CDG Cd Madero plaza boss Lázaro Martínez Rodriguez “El Escorpión” who also yielded a lot of power as a former police chief in Cd Madero and enforcer in NL under El Karis. El 82 left his body in front of one of the bars he owned, tortured, executed, with note stuck in his chest. A lot of people talked about Chive, Tonin, and Los Freitas controlling Southern Tamaulipas when in fact El 82 was really pulling the strings. Cmdte 58/El Fredy was his right hand man before being captured. Although, rumor is he has since been released. El 82/Rafa helped the Mata Zetas gain a foothold in Veracruz. If the CJNG pushes into Tamps it will be because of El 82’s help.
AKA El Plata

At least 3 bystanders were injured when this sicario was taken out in Reynosa yesterday.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Wolf88
Flaco Sierra gorda cought in Reynosa, Tamaulipas by the government

This is big news!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Rhino
Yep flaco Sierra didn't last long. Where is m-85 in all this? That dude been around a minute but seems to lay low?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Updated picture on Flaco Sierra
12345678 ... 13