Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

1 ... 10111213

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

ENDTHEWAR
When did El Sierra get killed? and by who?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef
Sorry, Endthewar. Case of too late nights on my part and poorly executed sentence. It was Viskitin who got whacked earlier. I corrected my post just now.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Podrido
Great posts as always, leChef! I've always wondered how you come across such detailed and in depth information.

I'm surprised to see El Snoopy joining CDG. He's been a member of LosZ/CDN for quite some time, and didn't he work with another similarly named El Goofy? Clave 103 or 102 or some such thing?
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Wolf88
Does any of you guys have the picture of "Metro-54" aka Peña and his brother Gael?

Yesterday night there been a lot of trucks on Reynosa with "M-54" marked on them they are saying that CDG from San Fernando and Matamoros are doing a big push into Reynosa with help of the local government of Reynosa.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef

It says Manuelito on the lower left, but it is Peña

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Gael is Metro 67 btw

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Armored truck confiscated by the army after confrontation yesterday in Reynosa. It belonged to Escorpiones, who were going after Los Metros.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef
When you arrive in Tamaulipas and your reindeer get stolen...

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Ciclon 89 La Droga apparently died one or two weeks before christmas.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Shogun340
It appears luck was on the side of the 3 Escorpione's discovered tied up in the back of a truck belonging to some dead Metro's.

https://gloriousdead69.com/elolmo-4abatidos/

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

That's quite the interesting site Glorious Dead69.com 'Shogun340'!

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

ToPHeR
20 more burned bodies Wednesday in Nuevo Laredo
1 ... 10111213