Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

1 ... 45678910 ... 13

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef
The media are reporting 3 sicarios killed by Fuerza Tamaulipas in Reynosa, but cartel websites are calling them marucheros. I am not sure where that word comes from, but they are the lowest ranked within CDG anyways. Does it have something to do with Maras?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

A total of 15 people were killed and 7 injured in Monterrey in coordinated attacks on at least 5 bars. The perpetrators were CDG sicarios, and from what I understand, they were aimed at CDN operations. CDG Matamoros is claiming killing 11 CDN members.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Felix
from eating the soups maruchan noodles

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

leChef
Thanks, Felix. I am still learning

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

mr.browntown956

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

mr.browntown956

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Itzli
New Tampico Banner

"Attention Governor Francisco Javier Garcia cabeza de Vaca, 'filthy' traitor, after we gave you 10 million for the campaign of your brother Ismael Garcia Cabeza de Vaca and 5 million for the fraud of Chucho Nader Nasralha, when everyone knows THAT THE TEACHER WON, now you are coming out with 'mamadas', you have 5 days to retire the police investigators that you sent to infiltrate us, here you are going to clash with fire, cut it out or they are going to die even you and your brother, you asked for security and help for 'sorrilla' and to kidnap the people of "Oseguera' and morena and even so this is how you betray us and you shitted the election of Altamira with that of Juvenal this just so that the people see that the criminals are the politicians and not us. Sincerely CDG TAMPICO Comandante R3, Comandante Cobra, Grupo Camello, Grupo lacoste, Grupo Boss, Grupo Lobos, Comandante Tija, Grupo Track y Artilleros that back us up".

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Negro Torro
Would any of you happen to know the name of Zeta 21. Someone was tell me stories, and im trying to figure out if he is being somewhat truthful. Looked it up and couldnt find anything.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

La Plata
Negro, I checked all my notes as well as a few Grayson books and I can’t seem to find who the original Z-21 was. Jeff, would be the guy to ask. I believe it him who put together a list some years ago, of the original 31 or so, zetas and their claves. Z-20 or El Gonzo was Braulio Arellano Dominguez, plaza boss in Veracruz and Quintana Roo before the military whacked him in Nov 2009. I have Z-22 as Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Cortez or Miguel Ángel Flores Hernandez. He was arrested in the DF in 2015 for a small scale extortion racket. I highly doubt low level cannon fodder like Flores Hernandez is the original Z-22. More likely he adopted it for clout purposes during his rackets. What I can tell you for certain, is that Arturo Chavez Jr. who had loose links to Los Zetas, through gunrunning schemes, was not known as Z-21. He was a banger from Baytown who had one of the guns he purchased show up in the killing of Jaime Zapata, which put him on FBI and ATF radar. But that was before he murdered an old acquaintance over a drug debt. But he always went by ”Viento Uno” because supposedly he couldn’t handle his alcohol from what I was told. But he was never known as Z-21, I think the media kind of blew that out of proportion. They ran with the idea of him being a high ranking zeta when in actuality he only had very limited loose ties to the organization.
AKA El Plata

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

Negro Torro
Martin moreno zeta 21 once plaza boss of camargo. Deceased. Found a PDF file that named him as zeta 21 and excused him of sending drugs to nashville, tennesee. The guy was telling me he was well liked in camargo and would give money to those who asked for his help.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

Negro Torro
Also a story how commandates Popo and El Gringo saved his life, but one thing that caught my attention is that he mentioned something about Los Michoacanos, also someone else told me that he would buy dope from Michoacanos in camargo, and it almost cost him his life cause it pissed off commadate panochitas. So could these michoacanos possibly be a cell of michoacan cartel with permission to operate in camargo or simply individuals who work for the Gulf cartel. Maybe these these guys can be the possible link of flacco sierra meeting with the CJNG.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

ToPHeR
When the Michoacanos were fighting Milenio CDG sent them a couple high ranking Zs and men to train their hit squads. This was how the base for LFM was formed and then they shed the Z and went indy.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

mr.browntown956

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

La Plata
I know Carlos Rosales Mendoza, El Tísico/El Carlitos, founder of “The Empresa” the predecessor to “La Familia Michoacan,” and former top lieutenant and compadre of Osiel Cárdenas Guillén, had a ton of people in Tamaulipas. Even after both were arrested and jailed, El Tísico continued to do business in Tamaulipas.
AKA El Plata

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

ToPHeR
Exactly so the connections are much older than just recently

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

@Itzli: A lot of groups down there. I did not know all of them were still operative. They seem to have a thing for nostalgia.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

@La Plata:
Nabor Vargas Garcia AKA El Débora is the original Zeta 22. He was arrested Apr 18, 2007

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Zeta 21 is indeed Martin Moreno. He was appointed plaza boss of Miguel Alemán and Camargo by Osiel himself in the early days of his reign. I think he might have belonged to another group originally, but it was not tango like many of the other later recruits to los Zetas.

La Familia Michoacana was a part of CDG under Carlos Alberto Rosales Mendoza. It is my understanding that they were called los Yankees back then, sort of los Zetas for Michoacan. El Chango was Yankee 1 anyways.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018b

Wolf88
How many years did he get sentenced? Because not to long ago Rex was released from prison then got recaptured in San Pedro Garza García.

Btw does anyone know if "Primito" leader of the Metros of the Ribereña has a existing pic of him on the internet?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

That Carlos Mendoza was that the guy that was released from prison last year after many years and found slaughtered on a country road back in Michoacán along with 3 or 4 others but he got the worst of it?Wonder if it was CJNG that did it?
1 ... 45678910 ... 13