Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

1234 ... 12

Current Events in the Gulf Cartel 2018

Best
This post was updated on .
The previous Current Events thread was one of the most informative on this forum, so can we get recent updates on what is happening within the CDG.
It look like Grupo Escorpion and Los Ciclones are making their move on Reynosa.
Who is supporting Matamoros and who are they fighting against? Im guessing Panilo/M-100 still has the support of Matamoros but who are the main Metros resistance?

I'd never heard of Grupo Escorpion in Matamoros until recently, what is known about this group?
Is Comandante Cortez still influential in Matamoros?
Who is calling the shots in Reynosa for Los Metros?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Uday

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Uday
Come on guys
There is a big war in Reynosa
Old school zetas in alliance with CDG Matamoros faction.
but what about other factions?
What do you think of the Gulf Cartel civil war?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Best could you please add 2018 to the title?
then each year a new thread can be posted for each new year.  That was the issue with the other thread, too difficult to locate past posts

thanks

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Negro Torro
From my understanding the current boss for Los Metros in Reynosa is Miguelito M-56. He's a cousin of M3, and Use to be in charge of Rio Bravo and Nuevo Pregreso. Other key figures who have been in the limelight are El Primito and one of his guys Flaco Sierra M-205 not the one from Tampico. As far as I know from the matamoros side they're leader is El Contador and one key figure under him is ciclon 89. Don't know to much about Matamoros fraction. Haven't heard much of el senor Cortez since the time a video was posted of his men executing kidnappers awhile back. I did read interesting post on Reynosa codigo rojo that the ones fighting the meteos in Reynosa where men of M-100, carlitos wishkey, and a senor del el sombreo.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Mica
Anyone care to guess the amount of criminals in each fraction and total for CDG?
Are we talking 5,000 or 500?  I have a depth precepion trying to understand.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

22benz
Is their any news on CDG Los Rojos I never hear anything about them any more.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

No more than a few 100 at most, and that is high estimate.

In the height of the Tijuana war in 2008, Teo and Inge had about 100 gunmen in their command, each.  I think that is a good barometer for Reynosa, as far as size and structure of criminal organizations.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Uday
Who is teo and inge?

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Teodoro Garcia Simental, El Teo CAF lieutenant who broke off in 2008

Fernando Sanchez Arellano, El Ingeniero son of Alicia Arellano Felix, ran his crew in CAF from 2007-2014

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Thanks J

That doesn’t seem like a lot when you compare it to the military.  I guess that number is multiplied to X with all of the corrupt police.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

In different places, there are more, CDG and Zetas at their HEIGHT had way more gunmen and halcones and sheer numbers.

When the Beltran's were heavy, they probably had more too, in Nayarit and Guerrero.

I bet CJNG has more than that now, but it isn't 1000's of people.

100 gunmen is a ALOT of people.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Uday
Thank you J
Why did the Cdg and Zetas war break out ?
I have read a lot on internet but
Lazcano wants the head of Commandante R1?
What happened to Commandante R1?
He was fighting Zetas in 2010-2011-2012?
Thank you

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

ENDTHEWAR
So is it safe to say when the crews do convoy videos like this escorpion video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-Z4jyyQxg that they bring everyone out to show thier numbers J? I lost count of how many trucks are in this convoy...but these dudes are deep.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Yeah, thats the "get the call" meeting

4 guys or 2 guys per truck/20 trucks

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Sierra Trafficante

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Best
Yes Sierra that is correct. I believe that scorpion group went on to form Los Cyclones.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Podrido
Los Ciclones was founded by Cmdte 900, no? I was not aware that Señor 900 had been a member of Grupo Escorpion. Though it wouldn't be far fetched I guess considering he was the nephew of both Osiel and Tony Tormenta.

Reynosa is an interesting theatre of conflict, I have heard several rumours that M-100 faked his death, something about a brother or uncle in political circles? I'm not sure how true that is, but if that's the case and M-100 is allied with Grupo Escorpion/Ciclones is it really going to be true that Gama 3 and other Escorpion commanders will still be gunning for commanders that had been aligned with M-100? Such as Chiricuas and Miguelito, etc?

And whatever happened to M-28? Pelochas seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Is he dead or has he just gone into hiding due to the overwhelming force which has presented it self against him?

Beyond this, if anyone has any information I'd like to know about other CDG groups beyond just the most well known. For example, if anyone has information regarding Grupo Omega of Monterrey, Grupo Sombra in Veracruz (I understand they popped up around 2016 and have been warring with VEZ ever since,) as well as Grupo Rojos Zona Norte (are they allied with The Rojos founded by Chive in Tampico? What about Los Medusas and Grupo Black de Madero, are these groups subordinate to Los Rojos as well?)
Just a lurker.

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Mica
There is a lot of noise on different blogs and anonymous comments about Monterrey regrouping as the main hub of some sort (have to translate many comments from Spanish).

Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel

Best
I not entirely 100% on Tormenta's Escorpions eventually becoming Los Ciclones, but perhaps some of them joined. I know that members of other groups were absorbed by Los Ciclones, such as Commandante Cookies/Ciclón 286 who was a former member of Los Alacranes (the people of El Coss) and Alfa 32, who headed a group of Ciclones. It would appear the Alphas were absorbed by Los Ciclones, but kept their Alfa claves.
1234 ... 12