Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

Zamira
incredible but true, after the Carlos Martinez Aka "cuate martinez"  said that the boss osiel cardenas sent a high security prison and beat 7 inmates, his power was more powerful and now they changed him to another prison, the boss's son-in-law was not wrong, his father-in-law it is still powerful.

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

juris
What the hell does this even mean?
MX

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

MX
He's right, though. Osiel was transferred to Pennsylvania.

@Zamira: When did this transfer occur? There is no media mention whatsoever (not uncommon) but I wonder if this is recent.

Damn. He only has 4 years left?  Will he go to jail in Mexico when he is done?
MX

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

MX
Users have brought up this question in the forum before and many of us disagree on the answer, but I think he won't.

First, according to the extradition treaty between Mexico and the U.S., the Mexican government cannot extradite a Mexican national to the U.S. unless (1) that person is sentenced before or (2) is absolved / found not guilty in a Mexican courtroom. As far as I've been able to find, Osiel was never sentenced while serving time in Mexico. That means that Osiel's charges were dropped when officials extradited him.

Now, I don't even think he will be deported to Mexico once his sentence concludes. He testified and provided extremely valuable information to U.S. officials about the Gulf Cartel/Zetas. I'm sure he made a deal of some sort to stay in the U.S. in exchange for his information. He's a dead man in Mexico.

Source: https://aplicaciones.sre.gob.mx/tratados/ARCHIVOS/EUA-EXTRADICION.pdf (Article 15)
MX

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

MX
Wait a second. His release date has been changed multiple times. I've seen 2035, 2028 and now 2025.

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

BBfollower
Dude, you created another account? I remember that you posted the same shit with the same picture a few months ago when Osiel was still in ADX. If a person says something it's not necessary true. If I say that I'm the president of Mexico, you believe me? "Incredible, but true". LMAO. You must be a kid or something.

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

El_Bujo
Yep, looks like he will be doing a total of 14 years.

Zamira, you seem to have come here multiple times about this. Each time you make an account, post a couple messages, and then leave.

Why are you trying to convince everyone that Osiel has major pull in the US Federal Prison system?

What else can you share about this “Cuate”?

Thanks for any clarification
MX

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

MX
His name is Carlos Martinez Perez AKA El Cuate, son-in-law of Osiel. He ran a short-lived group called Los Dinos in Matamoros and apparently was trying to oust Los Ciclones back in 2015. I may be mistaken, but I think he had a laundromat in Matamoros called Lavanderias Adame. He is often confused with his brother Victor Alfonso Martinez Perez AKA El Cuate.

I'm sure @leChef has more info on this guy in his notes.
MX

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

MX
New main board post is up. I talk about the new transfer, his multiple sentence reductions (despite he was sentenced "without parole") and the post-sentence questions that were brought up here.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/04/imprisoned-gulf-cartel-leader-osiel.html

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

El_Bujo

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

1. Nobody beats up people at Super Max.
2. Nobody beats up people at Super Max and is rewarded with leaving Super Max.
3. If someone was even capable of physically fighting in Super Max X 7, they would get additional time.

Re: Cuate Martinez was not wrong and osiel cardenas is still powerful in the U.S. jail

juris
Well said Mica. Put that nonsense to bed.