Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

leChef

Agents of the Attorney General of the State of Mexico (FGJEM) confirmed that Maximino Montiel Peña, cousin of President Enrique Peña Nieto, died murdered in Atlacomulco. According to reports, the incident occurred last Saturday at 3:00 am in Colonia 2 de Abril, in the Municipality of Atlacomulco. The 61-year-old man was the second cousin of the federal president. The body of Montiel Peña was found face down next to a red Ford Fiesta car, plates MRJ-4093 of the State of Mexico, on Francisco Zarco Street. The folder raised in the FGJEM was for the crime of homicide against whoever is responsible. The basis of the investigation, it is indicated, they are testimonies that refer that two subjects tried to deprive Montiel Peña of his vehicle and was attacked after resisting. In the place of the events, a revolver-type weapon was found, and it is inquired if it belonged to the victim or any of his aggressors.

Source:
http://menytimes.blogspot.no/2018/02/edomex-asesinan-primo-de-epn-y-de.html

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

Podrido
A bold move to say the least.
Just a lurker.

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

Chava

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

elranarene
An 61year old man going out 03am. What was he doing? Selling drugs or pick up piso. Cant wait till we see him posing with an ar15/ak47. If any other killed in mx was involved in crime - according to the police/gov. He was involved too.
Tequila aficionado

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

This one threw me off yesterday......Didn't seem like it was really mentioned in the press I saw.  Why is his cousin driving a red ford fiesta, and could this be a mistaken killing, or personal one, and non related to Pena Nieto's presidency?

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

I wondered that too J  but article said distant cousin of EPN so sounds like he wasn't in that uppity loop with that crowd.

Re: Cousin of Enrique Peña Nieto assassinated

dcm90

I don't know, it looks really "professional" or clean. like it was done by a real hitman.