Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

BBfollower

This morning, a cooler with seven human heads was located on a road in the municipality of Bacum, Sonora.

According to local media, around four o'clock in the morning was informed about the finding of a cooler in front of a bus station at the junction knows as T of Bacum.

According to versions, the age of the victims , all of the male sex is between 25 and 45 years old.

At the place of the events arrived elements of Expert Services of the General Attorney's Office of the State to do the lifting of the heads, also was reported the finding of a hand and a leg.

Versions suggest that the heads correspond to seven people who hours before were plagiarized in this same municipality.

https://lasillarota.com/hallan-hielera-con-cabezas-humanas-sonora/247009

Re: Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

Re: Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

as i said when i posted this on mb  notice the image of jesus?

Re: Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

Mica
I looked at for 2 minutes and never noticed.  It’s not creepy, but it’s something....

Re: Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

i looked at  the heads and then looked at each item in the room and saw the foto.  most people overlooked it until I mentioned it.  looks like a vet facility.

I don't know about creepy but the juxtaposition wasn't lost on me

Re: Cooler with 7 heads in Bacum, Sonora

Parro
It's like they are trying to not drown in the river Styx . . .