Contact Sinaloa

Pan

Contact Sinaloa

Pan
How can I contact the cartel? From Europe ? Anybody stays in mexico?

Re: Contact Sinaloa

cuerpo14
I got there direct line 1800-freechapo or website www.freechapoasap.mx

Re: Contact Sinaloa

_Jack

Re: Contact Sinaloa

635787at
Maybe wants to get information straight from the source . Lol
Pan

Re: Contact Sinaloa

Pan
I just ask this. Anybody can tell... If not closed your mouth

Re: Contact Sinaloa

nacho

Re: Contact Sinaloa

nacho

Re: Contact Sinaloa

_Jack

Re: Contact Sinaloa

Pan

actually Jack's question is a good one, because it depends what you want contact for to determine if it is possible.

Interview?  Book? Movie? Documentary?

Which cartel? I just saw Sinaloa...probably not happening.

but those are the questions.  But it takes a link to someone trusted.  and that is someone living in Mexico.  In hot territory, everyone knows narcos or related to them.

and so it goes....

Re: Contact Sinaloa

califero
Damn nacho you make it seem hard lol

Re: Contact Sinaloa

TexcocoDeMora
Yeah Pan, you better leave Jack alone!!!
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Contact Sinaloa

Alacran
Sorry but had to laught at this question....... Like someone's going to say "me me me me.... I'll take you to the promise land."

Re: Contact Sinaloa

If  he wants it for any of those things he should quit now because he needs sombody to spoonfeed him info.

Re: Contact Sinaloa

Now that everybody saying their is nobody wathching everybody gets comfratable with the questions lmao.

Re: Contact Sinaloa

TexcocoDeMora
deelucky1 wrote
Now that everybody saying their is nobody wathching everybody gets comfratable with the questions lmao.
Yeah I think Cartel de Sinloa has a hotline for moments like this. Just in case.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Contact Sinaloa

pilot
make a phone call to this number, 667-1TOMATE and ask for the good one and tell them you want to buy some good tomatoes to export them to europe they will know what you are talking about

Re: Contact Sinaloa

deelucky1
1-800 imgonnatell

Re: Contact Sinaloa

Ciro
Your better off going to Panama city Panama.  Ive been there many of times on my way to surf.  Your closer to source and i would think you are safer.  Good chance somebody will pull a jack move on you haha

Re: Contact Sinaloa

_Jack

Re: Contact Sinaloa

nacho